FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Missfishy a man !!!  (Read 4364 times)

missfishylicious

• smile it makes them wonder what your up to
Missfishy a man !!!
« on: May 20, 2004, 09:35 AM »
Some of you are saying to yourselves right now what do we care about some chick  >:(
all I can say is you clicked on the post  ;)
a man I don't think so.  >:(
I started on ice shanty as codman typing for my husband to get info on fishing. :-\
Like everthing in our marriage that takes any real effort he left it for me to do.  ::)
but informed me not to say anything under codman that would make him sound gay.  :o
so I said ok honey I'll just make up my own name then. ;D ;D ;D
so Missfishylicious was born originally to torture and tease her hubby  :-*
after talking to many caracters on there such as RG.TonyB,Darkcloud,Bussman,Grumpymoe and the like I was hooked  :)
as long as I come up with fishing info he lets me play.  :-*
So heres the scoop I'm a 44 year old
happily married woman (except when he pouts)
I love fishing at least as much as all of you
I have three brothers and three sisters
I have one daughter and a soon to be son in law
I love people and love to help whenever possible
So if you want to know amything else just ask
heck I told you how old I am, I guess I'll tell you anything

I have no opinion on the subject .....yeah right

Cider

Re: Missfishy a man !!!
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2004, 11:14 AM »
Like everthing in our marriage that takes any real effort he left it for me to do.  ::)

You must be related to my wife!!  She says the same thing about me!!  ;D  ;D

Webguy

• Lured into it....... get reel!
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2004, 11:58 AM »
As long as you don't make your husband sound gay you're cool in my book!  ;)

Fat Boy

• MFF Mod Team
  • Team Mason-Dixon
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2004, 02:11 PM »
Some of you are saying to yourselves right now what do we care about some chick  >:(
all I can say is you clicked on the post  ;)
a man I don't think so.  >:(

Well, we wuz wonderin' since ya didn't post yer pic!  ;D 

C'mon now Miss Fishy, we care or we wouldn't have looked!  There is the user name thread that may need updating if you didn't do it already too.  But, I was thinking that we might want to have a Biography forum, where everyone can post something about themselves (like one post for each user type of thing) along with a pic if they want...  What do y'all think of that?

camo_fish

• Heeeeere Fishy, Fishy, Fishy
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2004, 02:29 PM »
I think that it is great that you find fishing a part of your life too. I talk to a lady at work about fishing and my wife went nut..... I love fishing and too me, it doesn't matter if you are female or male. I love that you are willing to help other fisherman (woman) out. I loved u in shanty and will stick by you in fishfinder, too. It's just mans nature wanting to see pictures of women and ages.
All I can see now is, you go girl.
I'm glad you are making a stand to the thousand of guys that fish. Not to many women are like you, fishy.
 :D thanks for all your info and hope to see more.
Now the heat is going on, still can't wait till the cold and ice is back.
Thanks again fishy.  ;D
You go girl  :-*
Fishing isn't a matter of life or death, it's much more important than that!

I live with FEAR everyday, and sometimes she lets me go fishing!

Cider

« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2004, 02:54 PM »
I'll second that!  It is great to see women get involved in the traditional "man" outdoorsports.  I know a guy who fishes regularly with a female.  His wife doesn't like anything to do with fishing and her husband is physically disabled and cannot fish.  So, the two of them paired up and they are regular fishing partners!

It is pretty fun to fish with them and hear the two get their digs into each other and see who can outfish the other.  He is strictly a bait man and she is a hardware woman.  Let me tell you, I have seen him sneak some hardware on his line a time or two to catch up to her but I have never seen her slip a crawler on the end of her line!  She knows how to catch 'em!

My wife likes to fish too, but not as much as I would like her to.  She isn't obsessed with it like I am and doesn't share the same knowledge.

fastribs85

« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2004, 04:33 PM »
alright about time ther was a girl oout there talkin about fishin i wish there were more ladys like you
naked women and beer we got it all in here

joefroggy

« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2004, 08:22 PM »
I have an 18 month old daughter and another girl on the way.  ALL I WANTED WAS 1 BOY!!!, You give me hope however that maybe one of my daughters will be into fishing.  I don't think I can try a 3rd time for a boy.  You're a rare breed, hope my daughters will be too........................

Joefroggy

trapperdirk

« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2004, 10:10 PM »
 Well Missfishy you hooked me in here too , but not for the reasons you stated . I came in looking for a fight yelling  SAY IT AIN'T SO , SAY IT AIN'T TRUE . Not our Missfishy , no way . She is the goddess of the Iceshanty and Myfishfinder too . Our Missfishy is the fairest damsel in the land and nobody , and I mean nobody better dare call her a man . >:( ;D

Geesh Missfishy a man , what next will they come out with. Grumble ,grumble . Trapperdirk stomps back out of the room . >:(

;D
The bush is not a passion , it's in my soul.

TD

grumpymoe

« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2004, 11:00 PM »
trapper.....dont be so grump!!!!!! ........grump ;D ;D ;D  missy.....looking forward to the online tourney........the weather will be hot....... ;D ;D ;D everyone keep cool and your fish too!!!

sbfpa_Mike

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2004, 05:58 AM »
You give me hope however that maybe one of my daughters will be into fishing.

Have no fear Joe!

That is a badly reduced pic of my 5 year old DAUGHTER in my homenmade portable holding one of her many fish that day.  She mastered setting the hook,  pulling the line up by hand,  and removing the fish by herself.  She also wants to be the one to get the bait out for everybody.  All I can say is start them young.  I started taking her fishing when she was 9 months old.

Mugz

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2004, 07:09 AM »
Theres a woman on a Saltwater site I frequent and she is very knowledgable and a very active poster on the board. Fishing is a great hobby and just doesn't mean your putting a worm on a hook.
My girl doesn't fish and doesn't golf..............which is fine by me. Just like I don't go shopping...........to each his own. She realizes that it is my relaxation and stress therapy.
I have no problem whatsoever with fisherwomen............it just makes it a better world!!!!

Now lets see a Picture........... ;D

missfishylicious

« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2004, 07:22 AM »
Joefroggy
all I can say is I've always been this way a tomboy. I guess you'd call it
I used to spend hours on my hands and knees picking worms for my brothers as a child then I would happily clean there fish just to see what they had been eating.I used to beg them to take me fishing and hunting with them ,but they only took me one time to delta lake and they got the jeep stuck in mud up to it's axles that was entertaining but cut into the fishing time.
then I met my husband he was a trapper at the time and a hunter fisherman
ahhhh love at first sight
when I think about it my mom was half native american so it probably is in my blood I'm sure there is hope for your little girls just start them out early show them animals and show them how intrested you are they'll follow you anywere.

Jigwiggler

« Reply #13 on: May 23, 2004, 07:01 AM »
I have an 18 month old daughter and another girl on the way.  ALL I WANTED WAS 1 BOY!!!, You give me hope however that maybe one of my daughters will be into fishing.  I don't think I can try a 3rd time for a boy.  You're a rare breed, hope my daughters will be too........................
Joefroggy

Joe, don't worry.  There are quite a few girls out there who like to fish.  I have a son (4) and a daughter who just turned 2, they both love to go fishing.  I think that my daughter may enjoy it the most!  Even if you don't plan on keeping any fish, bring a bucket.  Kids love to play with fish in a bucket!!  You can always let them go before you leave or take them home for a fish fry.  :)  My daughter has just gotten to the point where she will turn the handle on the reel while I hold the pole and crank them babies right in.  After I remove the hook she has to carry them to the bucket.  If there is a lull in the action and no fish to bring in, she is elbow deep in the bucket trying to grap them suckers and laughing like crazy!

Missfishy,

Man, woman, whatever ???, some people just have to pick. :-\  I feel that you are an asset to the site and I enjoy reading your posts.  I hope that some day I'll have the privelage of running into you on Onieda.  Tight lines!!
May your doorknobs smell of fish!!

missfishylicious

« Reply #14 on: May 23, 2004, 09:44 AM »
Missfishy,

Man, woman, whatever , some people just have to pick.   I feel that you are an asset to the site and I enjoy reading your posts.  I hope that some day I'll have the privelage of running into you on Onieda.  Tight lines

Thank you and same here

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.