FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: To all my MFF friends...  (Read 1667 times)

fozsey

To all my MFF friends...
« on: Jun 11, 2004, 06:42 PM »
I will be back to harass all of you on June 20th. Am heading up North so until then...I hope you all have a great week and try to stay out a trouble....NOT! Someone take the reins while i'm gone and stay on Cider. Trapper, you are in charge of kicking GOS's arse and keeping Germ in line. Fat Boy....you are in charge of finding Asphalt. I havn't seen him in 2 months. Miss Fishy...just keep being Miss Fishy. RG....keep the little junior's avaitor updates coming. To whoever took my "POST YOUR PICS" post down...I really wanted to see more member pics even if I worded it wrong. Dach.....WIN ME #####...find yourself a copy of XP..you will be much happier. Slipbob...keep our fishing spot a secret even if you never told me where it was. Grumpy....hurry up and get back here...Trapper needs you. To everyone else....I'll miss you all and will be in withdrawls by Sunday morning. Not too much fun laughing at myself. Til then, tight lines all. I will be sure to bring the winner of the MFF tourney back with me so you all can relax.  ;)

Foz

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
Re: To all my MFF friends...
« Reply #1 on: Jun 11, 2004, 07:01 PM »
Have fun...relax...fish, eat , sleep, fish.........
RG
If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.

big walleye

• Retired MFF Mod
« Reply #2 on: Jun 11, 2004, 11:01 PM »
have a good one fozsey!!!
Fishing,Hockey,Beer  is all man needs to survive!!!<br />

trapperdirk

« Reply #3 on: Jun 11, 2004, 11:35 PM »
ROTFLMAO Foszey  ;D. The ship will be well looked after in your absence . There maybe some glitches without you at the helm but afloat we will keep her . ;D
  Have a good trip and mother hen Germs says not to forget your tape or camera . LOL
The bush is not a passion , it's in my soul.

TD

Cider

« Reply #4 on: Jun 12, 2004, 12:46 AM »
Have a good trip fozsey my friend!!  No one needs to stay on me; I am up for a fishin' trip myself next week which will pull me out of my funk/slump of these last few weeks and get me to postin' again.  I will also have some pics to put up.  Sorry I have been so tardy with the Mem. Day pics.  They are coming... just busy sorting some serious issues out at work.  Almost done untangling that mess and will be back to normal in no time!  ;D

Tight lines and catch a mess o' fish Brian!!

missfishylicious

• smile it makes them wonder what your up to
« Reply #5 on: Jun 13, 2004, 08:14 AM »
I have to be me
lala laa laa
can't be anyone else
have a great time fozy see ya in the summer  ;D
I have no opinion on the subject .....yeah right

fastribs85

« Reply #6 on: Jun 13, 2004, 11:15 AM »