FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Panfish Maniacs !!!!!  (Read 286560 times)

big_guy_13021

Re: Panfish Maniacs !!!!!
« Reply #1095 on: Jun 28, 2018, 11:34 AM »
Yea I'm awake I been getting some fish only at it at night time ..for now go back to hibernation al 😂🤣😂🤣😂

bigal409

« Reply #1096 on: Jun 28, 2018, 01:20 PM »
Yea I'm awake I been getting some fish only at it at night time ..for now go back to hibernation al 😂🤣😂🤣😂
:w00t: :w00t: :w00t: go eat your Mcfish sandwich

big_guy_13021

« Reply #1097 on: Jun 28, 2018, 05:59 PM »
:w00t: :w00t: :w00t: go eat your Mcfish sandwich
...I'm goingto  mcwalleye sandwich😂😂😂😂

fishin4eyes

« Reply #1098 on: Jun 29, 2018, 11:01 AM »
Anyone finding the crappies moving deeper yet. Picking up a little 10 foot boat to chase them next week

greensider

« Reply #1099 on: Jun 29, 2018, 07:00 PM »
Dutches county ny still killing them 10 to 15 feet

icejohn

• God, Family.......Fishing.
« Reply #1100 on: Jun 29, 2018, 07:51 PM »
Don't know about crappie but fished for gills today and found them in 8-12 fow most on chart/black jig...nice sized gills....most females seemed full of eggs and males "peeing"..surface temp 73-75'
icejohn
take a kid hunting and fishing, it's a lot better than leaving them on the streets!!

deerefishyfishy

« Reply #1101 on: Jun 30, 2018, 07:06 AM »
Glad you fellas are all still finding fish. I've been too busy to make it out but it's ok because I've saved up all my fishing credits with the wife and she's letting me skip town next weekend with my buddy from CT and his dad that still lives near me. We are headed out to Erie for 3 days to hammer the eyes. His dad has been out there twice already with a couple buddies and they usually have a 3 man limit before 8am. My plan is to look for perch after we limit out! Can't wait to hit the water. Hope you are all having a great summer!  ;D
Do you think fish go home and lie about all the bait they stole?

Early to bed, early to rise
Fish all day and make up lies...

There's a reason they call it fishing, not catching.

fishin4eyes

« Reply #1102 on: Jun 30, 2018, 09:33 AM »
Good to hear you guys are still on em. Got the boat last night was hoping they hadn't made it out to the basins yet. Good luck

lowaccord66

« Reply #1103 on: Jun 30, 2018, 01:02 PM »
Glad you fellas are all still finding fish. I've been too busy to make it out but it's ok because I've saved up all my fishing credits with the wife and she's letting me skip town next weekend with my buddy from CT and his dad that still lives near me. We are headed out to Erie for 3 days to hammer the eyes. His dad has been out there twice already with a couple buddies and they usually have a 3 man limit before 8am. My plan is to look for perch after we limit out! Can't wait to hit the water. Hope you are all having a great summer!  ;D

Id be very ecxited to do that trip.  Good luck.

boondox

« Reply #1104 on: Jun 30, 2018, 03:06 PM »

Canadian end?? As in really  deep water?? Cause there moving deep waters to warm by us for walleyes in the western most parts of the basin wich is really shallow.. Thursday on st clair river me and my buddies called it quits till the waterms cools off.. water Temps 64.4 yesterday day warmer yet to day cause air temps 96*f  for a high today .. mayflies are in full swing.. but I think them new york fellas are in the deeper water of erie so if going there you should be good..

deerefishyfishy

« Reply #1105 on: Jul 02, 2018, 06:11 AM »
We are going out of Erie, PA. Not sure how deep they have been finding them, but they seem to limit out every time they go. I'm pumped for the trip!
Do you think fish go home and lie about all the bait they stole?

Early to bed, early to rise
Fish all day and make up lies...

There's a reason they call it fishing, not catching.

boondox

« Reply #1106 on: Jul 02, 2018, 10:43 AM »
Ya that's the deeper end

Ya the water at 50 and less is were we have been finding walleyes as you can see the westeren part is fairly warm..

https://www.glerl.noaa.gov/res/glcfs/glcfs.php?lake=e&ext=swt&type=N&hr=45

fishin4eyes

« Reply #1107 on: Jul 05, 2018, 12:05 PM »
Craps and perch are loving a crappie thunder. Basically a mister twister with a spinner attached to the jig head

greensider

« Reply #1108 on: Jul 08, 2018, 06:07 AM »
Wife and I hammered the gills and pumpkin seeds yesterday she used a pimple I used an ice fishing teardrop each with a pinch of worm

filetandrelease

« Reply #1109 on: Jul 08, 2018, 07:39 AM »
Nice greenside , no pics 🙁

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.