FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Fishing tournaments this summer?  (Read 2619 times)

Da-Roc

Fishing tournaments this summer?
« on: Apr 05, 2004, 04:34 PM »
Hey Gang!
  Is anyone putting on tournaments this summer?  I found a guy in the eastern part of the state who makes custom fishing rods.  I think they are really nice rods.  I bought two and am going to try them out as soon as I get a day off.  I have been working like a mad man lately.   I am looking forward to seeing some of my iceshanty friends this summer out on Da-Lakes.  Let me know guys about tournaments.  Thanks!
   Rocky Martin
AKA Da-Roc

thedude

Re: Fishing tournaments this summer?
« Reply #1 on: Apr 05, 2004, 04:38 PM »
i'm doing fishers of men again. there are also wed nighters on Pine and freeman has one saturday or sunday morning that i've done before. I think just about any decent sized lake has a weekly gig.

crappie66

• BOILER UP
« Reply #2 on: Apr 05, 2004, 05:32 PM »
DaRoc, I am glad to see you came to your senses and decided to purchase your fishing license and join the rest of us out on the water.  Keep the fishing reports and info coming.

Mr.Vertical

• Beware Walleye....
« Reply #3 on: Apr 05, 2004, 08:52 PM »
If ya walleye fish Da-Roc,a bunch of us local fishermen are planning on a a tournament a month on brookville for walleye,if you're interested just let me know,they're a good bunch of guys,were gonna start this in May..........

ChapstickCharlie

« Reply #4 on: Apr 08, 2004, 09:08 PM »
Say Roc, I tried the Inland wall Tuesday for perch, just hoping. I walked all the way down to the point, bupkas. I know I was early, but I don't have anything else to do til the morels come in. Good fishin.

carp46755

« Reply #5 on: Apr 11, 2004, 08:40 AM »
Catfish Masters Of America are putting on tournaments.Let me know if you need some information.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.