FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: New resident at my place  (Read 6471 times)

big_guy_13021

Re: New resident at my place
« Reply #30 on: Apr 18, 2019, 03:16 PM »

I decided to keep my tree stand in the back shed this year looks like someone is using it..just don't have it in me to move it

tomturkey

« Reply #31 on: Apr 18, 2019, 06:33 PM »
I had a dove build a nest on the wire to keep debris out of the down spout on my gutters one time. Luckily we never had any rain to speak off while she was there.

When I used to field hunt geese I always  had some #7 steel in my vest. Barn pigeons were attracted to my spinner. We shot quite a few over the years. Good eating.

The year we had a dove season in Michigan it was only in the southern most counties. Of course we had no season in the field we were hunting in the north. The 10 acre field we were hunting geese on was solid with doves. The farmer had planted alfalfa with a wheat cover crop. The next year he blamed the geese for the failure of the alfalfa. I told him it was dove not geese. Sadly dove season was put on the ballot and the city slickers put an end to it.

taxid

« Reply #32 on: Apr 18, 2019, 07:22 PM »

I decided to keep my tree stand in the back shed this year looks like someone is using it..just don't have it in me to move it

I hate it when the animals don't have the courtesy to even ask!  The nerve!  :D
“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #33 on: Apr 18, 2019, 07:33 PM »
Better get the pressure washer ready for fall. They make a big mess by the time they leave.

Rg
If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.

big_guy_13021

« Reply #34 on: Apr 18, 2019, 11:06 PM »
Yea I'll power wash no biggie I guess I also have one on the light again in the front of my trailer same place as last year..I'll have to wash that again to

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.