FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Todays first boat trip.  (Read 1410 times)

Ac

Todays first boat trip.
« on: Apr 22, 2006, 09:11 PM »
Well....Scuba made the mistake of asking Ac to come along on a boat trip. Ash came along to provide moral support for Scuba. Took Scuba's boat which wouldn't start....until I walked away....fired right up. Scuba kept us entertained all day with some type of gas problem and line tangles. I took off half of Ash's ear with a well placed snag dismount.... How was I supposed to know a Cazy Cralwer could whistle though the air that fast.    Tried a bit of trolling for Lakers...That was fun. First I caught Ash....cut the line. Scuba catches Ash...cut the line. Ash fights back by catching Scuba...cut the line. Ac is still troutless even after a big hit that took drag and three good pumps and....another fish story. Sunburns all around but after scratching Scubas burnt thigh all the way home I think I will be in the back seat next time....the far back seat !!!    I did manage to get get a good scratch in on the back of Ash's neck as we were unloading at home. Ran in to some clowns who couldn't catching anything if they tried.   They had a newly purchased used black LUND.

Nothing but Snot Rockets all around...

Even these guys were laughing at us...untill I started casting at them...   

--------------------
SHUD UP !!!! Your scaring the fish.

grumpymoe

Re: Todays first boat trip.
« Reply #1 on: Apr 22, 2006, 09:35 PM »
Ummmm...nice looking pics!!.....if you dont mind Ac, could you pm me as to where you guys bought those snotrockets?   ;D ;D  black Lund huh....sunburn sounds alright, but coming home without all my ears...sheesh....sounds like the trio needs to get their pink rods out and do some practising in the backyard... :rotflol: :rotflol:  Grump  WTG

Ashnohgrimbatul

« Reply #2 on: Apr 23, 2006, 05:36 PM »
It sure felt great to be out that early in the year!  AC, you forgot to tell about your incident du jour.... ;).  When he bent over to unhook a fish, he managed to get a one treble on a crank in his chest, and the other in his stomach..  When he tried to stand up straight....wails of pain followed by wails of laughter from Scuba and I.   :D :D :D  Lotsa fun.

Water Wolf

• BE YOURSELF - everyone else is taken.
« Reply #3 on: Apr 24, 2006, 02:01 PM »
Quite the adventure you guys had on your first fishing day.

Nice photos, Ac good looking pike and turtles. :)

Sounds like Ash took quite a beating that day. :laugh:

WW
Calmly Waiting For Opening Day

Skiff

• Retired MFF Mod
  • Just relaxin' on the Red
« Reply #4 on: Apr 25, 2006, 08:55 AM »
Looks like you guys should have taken a paramedic along just to pull out the hook snags, and stitch up the bleeding holes! .....But judging by the smiles, you all had a good time, and it sure is nice to see fish coming up while the season is closed here!  WTG!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.