FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Darien Lake Closing ?  (Read 4067 times)

bighillbilly

Re: Darien Lake Closing ?
« Reply #15 on: Jun 28, 2006, 07:01 AM »
Hey Billy - I was also at that Pantera show in 95.  Awesome.  Still remember seeing  apine tree that had been planted next to the stage crowd surfing.  Good times.

blaque

« Reply #16 on: Jun 28, 2006, 07:37 AM »
We should start a new topic for this one........but most of the Black album bandwagon probably didnt know that Cliff wasnt the original bassist in the band......if they ever even heard of him to begin with lol. He (Cliff) replaced Ron McGovney who played in the original line up. Hes gotta be kickin himself for whatever he did to get himself ousted. Or even worse if he decided to LEAVE the band on his own. Yikes , talk about bad decisions. Oh yeah, and Lars Ulrich was an aspiring tennis star, and pretty serious about it,  back in his home town of Copenhagen in his younger days.  Until his dad took him to see Deep Purple and he dropped the racket for a set of drumsticks. 

panfish lover

« Reply #17 on: Jun 28, 2006, 09:09 AM »
Hey Billy - I was also at that Pantera show in 95.  Awesome.  Still remember seeing  apine tree that had been planted next to the stage crowd surfing.  Good times.
I was at the same pantera show in 95 also ,i could almost reach out and touch the stage thats how close i was!!! i have many of dimebags guitar picks that he threw at the crowd, awesome show except when all the people crashed the stage and stopped the show for about 45 minutes , i miss those times, back to fishing good luck everyone!!!!  thanks Joe

BAZOOKAJOE

« Reply #18 on: Jun 28, 2006, 10:52 AM »
Sounds like that was an awesome pantera show.  Sorry i missed out!!  Metallica does suck now.  I still play the old stuff.   ;)  I think darien lake does need to cater to the local population.  With high taxes and mostly lower middle incomes...35 a head is way too steep.  I havn't been there in probably 10 yr.s (for the rides anyways).  I would probably take a trip there once in awhile if you didn't have to wait in line for an hour for every ride.  Willie does RULE!!  I saw him a few years ago for $10 at the chiropractic college in seneca falls.  Cool show!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.