FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Bow opinions  (Read 7320 times)

Pikeguy

Re: Bow opinions
« Reply #30 on: Aug 09, 2006, 11:08 AM »
just set the biscuit up like you would with any other rest, put it to a paper test to make sure theres no wiggle and your good, you dont have to worry about your arrow falling off the rest, theres no noise, and i have never had an accuracy problem, majority of people i know use them, if you want more insite go over to myhuntingforum and read up on what they say, the biscuit is #1 over there :tipup:

Sucks that this bow has such an expensive fall away on it now. Maybe I could sell it  ???  I really have looked hard at the bisquits  :-\

OTIS

« Reply #31 on: Aug 09, 2006, 11:40 AM »
Last year I went through my old High Country bow and upgraded to a Carolina Archery wisker biscuit and their single pin sight.  Both are awesome.
'If we ever forget that we are One Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under.' -- Ronald Reagan

'Republicans believe every day is the Fourth of July, but the democrats believe every day is April 15.' -- Ronald Reagan

archbishop

« Reply #32 on: Aug 09, 2006, 11:50 AM »
Sucks that this bow has such an expensive fall away on it now. Maybe I could sell it  ???  I really have looked hard at the bisquits  :-\

yeah, you may not get what you think for it, since everyone is going to the biscuits :tipup:

ifishhi

• fall togue on a 6wt.....what a fight!
« Reply #33 on: Aug 09, 2006, 02:20 PM »
put it on e-bay. arch thought you're a hoyt guy?  i have heard the same about the bisket's accuracy,but more with 3-d shooting.

archbishop

« Reply #34 on: Aug 09, 2006, 02:36 PM »
put it on e-bay. arch thought you're a hoyt guy?  i have heard the same about the bisket's accuracy,but more with 3-d shooting.

i am a hoyt guy :tipup: i havnt heard anything bad about the biscuit, maybe if your a competititon shooter ??? i dont know, but as far as i know with the biscuit i get no metal contact, no friction fron rubber braces, i dont have to worry if the drop away rest is going to drop, and i dont have to worry about the arrow falling off the rest either when i pick up my bow on stand or when i draw back, to me it makes a hunter all that much more confident, just like any other set up, get it paper tuned and youll have nothing to worry about :tipup:

http://www.myhuntingforum.com/hunting_forum/index.php?topic=420.msg3266#msg3266

Eye Hunter

« Reply #35 on: Aug 10, 2006, 06:24 PM »
Regarding the wisker bisquit, I shoot straight fletched feathers and with this setup the bisquit seems to take less abuse, and accuracy was improved.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.