FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: TO suicide attempt  (Read 10926 times)

archbishop

Re: TO suicide attempt
« Reply #15 on: Sep 28, 2006, 08:18 AM »
Good News: T.O. may have tried to commit suicide. :clapping: :clapping:

Bad News: T.O. was unsuccessful in his attempted suicide. :cursing:

again, i dont understand ??? are you saying you dont like TO ??? you need to use a comma :tipup:

:rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol:

pinche

• Amen
« Reply #16 on: Sep 29, 2006, 07:22 AM »
I cannot figure this whole thing out . none of it makes sense unless there trying to protect Owens image ? Which is alreadyy tainted.
Any thoughts on how the original story could be sooooo different than it it now being reported?
Rockbassin everyone is doing it !!

Proud member of M.I.R.C. since 2006

archbishop

« Reply #17 on: Sep 29, 2006, 07:35 AM »
I cannot figure this whole thing out . none of it makes sense unless there trying to protect Owens image ? Which is alreadyy tainted.
Any thoughts on how the original story could be sooooo different than it it now being reported?

yeah, one BIG reason, the person who called the police and did the initial information was his publicist, TO went down she was acting as a friend and told the police and EMT's the truth, now TO is fine so its no more friend and back to being the publicist and time for damage control, she is the one flip flopping on her story, along with the dallas PD, he was depressed and wanted attention, it went to far and now he is downplaying it :tipup: any of you that played any sports knows how to take your meds and which ones are which, and im sure none of us have the TO mentality about our bodies, so if there is one person who wouldnt make that mistake, its TO :tipup: i truly believe he didnt want to die, but i dont buy that it was an accident, it was all for attention, apparently $25 million and every spotlight week after week isnt enough :-\

HOOKEMNCOOKEM

« Reply #18 on: Sep 29, 2006, 09:10 AM »
again, i dont understand ??? are you saying you dont like TO ??? you need to use a comma :tipup:

:rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol:

;D :rotflol: :rotflol:
I didn't come here to stay home.

archbishop

« Reply #19 on: Sep 29, 2006, 09:13 AM »

SwedishPimple

« Reply #20 on: Aug 13, 2008, 09:15 PM »
ROMO to TO.................SUPER BOWL

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com