FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: any one ever fish here??  (Read 6846 times)

fishman88

any one ever fish here??
« on: Apr 12, 2004, 10:42 AM »
has any one ever fished or heard of half moon pond??????

Cider

Re: any one ever fish here??
« Reply #1 on: Apr 12, 2004, 10:45 AM »
Do you mean Half Moon Lake in Alton and Barnstead??  I haven't fished that, but if you would like it added under the lakes section, I will research that one too and post it!

fishman88

« Reply #2 on: Apr 12, 2004, 10:48 AM »
no its a little lake near my grandmas house it has huge bass and i never see any one else fishing there just wanted to know if any one ever fished there or heard about it

Cider

« Reply #3 on: Apr 12, 2004, 10:50 AM »
no its a little lake near my grandmas house it has huge bass and i never see any one else fishing there just wanted to know if any one ever fished there or heard about it

What town is it in?

fishman88

« Reply #4 on: Apr 12, 2004, 10:52 AM »
uuumm im not sure i think its in washington its a little town next to a little store called washington store i think thats wear it is im not sure havent been up ther since last summer

Cider

« Reply #5 on: Apr 12, 2004, 10:54 AM »
Oh, I know exactly which one you mean.  I haven't fished it personally.  It was on my list for the hardwater, but I never made it there.  I have heard it is pretty good for perch, gills, crappie etc.

I'll see if I can get more info...

If you want it added to the list in the lakes section I will.  I hope to get as many posted as possible so that the information on this forum covers most of the state.

fishman88

« Reply #6 on: Apr 12, 2004, 10:56 AM »
ya sure put it on the list... its a nice little pond very quiet and peacefil big fish because no one fishes there great spot!!!

crappieman12887

« Reply #7 on: Apr 13, 2004, 05:28 PM »
Oh, I know exactly which one you mean.  I haven't fished it personally.  It was on my list for the hardwater, but I never made it there.  I have heard it is pretty good for perch, gills, crappie etc.

I'll see if I can get more info...

If you want it added to the list in the lakes section I will.  I hope to get as many posted as possible so that the information on this forum covers most of the state.
i know the half moon lake you guys are talking about,nope no fish the otter ate all them ,bill

fishman88

« Reply #8 on: Apr 14, 2004, 07:52 AM »
wat r u talkin about there is tons of fish there??? many big ones to catch at least 2-3  4 + pounders every time i go there

crappieman12887

« Reply #9 on: Apr 14, 2004, 10:32 AM »
wat r u talkin about there is tons of fish there??? many big ones to catch at least 2-3  4 + pounders every time i go there
just joken i know theres fish there but you are going to sell out your honey hole.bill

Smelt1

• Born to fish,forced to work!
« Reply #10 on: Apr 14, 2004, 06:35 PM »
If the half moon pond you are talking about happens to be just off of Rte.28 in Barnstead then yes I have fished it many times.A buddy of mine lives in Pittsfield and half moon pond is one of his favorite holes for both smallies and largemouths.It has an abundence of good size pickeral as well as yellow perch.I hav'nt fished it in 2 years as I am always either on Winni or the saltwater.
Bubba

fishman88

« Reply #11 on: Apr 15, 2004, 06:55 AM »
oh ya true thers no fish here they all died because oooffffff bad water yep the waters bad all the fish died!!!!  :-\

crappieman12887

« Reply #12 on: Apr 18, 2004, 12:30 AM »
oh ya true thers no fish here they all died because oooffffff bad water yep the waters bad all the fish died!!!!  :-\
now you are learning [ every one needs a honey hole ]but the otter really did eay all the fish in there. and they pulled the dam out of the culvert so now there only a couple of foot left and the geese have been poluting whats left .bill

fishman88

« Reply #13 on: May 10, 2004, 09:24 AM »
went her on sunday did very good its still my favorite pond in nh even tho i dont get to fish up there much!! :'(  but when id o i do really good for bass werever i o nh has alot better bass fishing than mass does :'(

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.