FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Good Location for kids?  (Read 10582 times)

3nhbratsfishin

Re: Good Location for kids?
« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2008, 11:46 PM »
Here is a pic of the 4 and 6 year old for your enjoyment hehe

Duck Doctor

• Throbbin' rods and smokin' drags!
« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2008, 05:58 AM »
That is great man!  I remember when I had a rod like that. My rod was a "Snoopy Pole" and I caught a ton of fish on it.
Personal Best NH fish: Rainbow Trout  5lbs 8oz  Brown Trout 6lbs 3oz Lake Trout 10lbs 6oz

longbeardking

« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2008, 06:54 AM »
2 things here,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,1, you're Snoopy rod is still in the cellar. Remember the brown you hooked into at Ferrin Pond?  Rod was bent over the side of the canoe into the water and either the line broke or the hook pulled out. At any rate, even with my superb direction, the fish was not brought to net. Number 2 and and VERY sad, is that YOU CAN NO LONGER FISH OR ENJOY BURTON POND FOR ANY REASON!!!!!! Some liberal anti-everything has bought the property surrounding the pond and has posted it and patrols it on a regular basis. He's a TOTAL jerk!!!!

Duck Doctor

« Reply #18 on: May 21, 2008, 08:15 AM »
Gotta come north of the notch!
Personal Best NH fish: Rainbow Trout  5lbs 8oz  Brown Trout 6lbs 3oz Lake Trout 10lbs 6oz

jibbs

« Reply #19 on: May 21, 2008, 08:17 AM »
2 things here,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,1, you're Snoopy rod is still in the cellar. Remember the brown you hooked into at Ferrin Pond?  Rod was bent over the side of the canoe into the water and either the line broke or the hook pulled out. At any rate, even with my superb direction, the fish was not brought to net. Number 2 and and VERY sad, is that YOU CAN NO LONGER FISH OR ENJOY BURTON POND FOR ANY REASON!!!!!! Some liberal anti-everything has bought the property surrounding the pond and has posted it and patrols it on a regular basis. He's a TOTAL jerk!!!!
love burton pond......pickeral boy and i hiked in to  ice fish it once and we had a great time........but not a great time lugging the gear back up the hill.......i thought i was going to have a heart attack
Chuck Norris sorts his clothes in three loads.....whites, colors, and blood stains

longbeardking

« Reply #20 on: May 21, 2008, 08:27 AM »
Gotta come north of the notch!

If Mom and I lived north of the notch,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,you'd move norther!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

icefisher45

« Reply #21 on: May 21, 2008, 08:45 AM »
At least the kids are having fun
A bad day fishing is better then a good day at work, Take a kid fishing

knight rider

« Reply #22 on: May 21, 2008, 06:14 PM »
Yeah, i didn't know that Burton pond was like that. As a teen we used to  camp out on that   island, and had a-lot of fun.  Too bad, there are some nice fish in there.

knight rider

« Reply #23 on: May 21, 2008, 06:16 PM »
Hey beard, where are you out of? Sound  like you're pretty familiar  with that  area.

longbeardking

« Reply #24 on: May 21, 2008, 06:26 PM »
Lyndeborough. I just changed my profile to reflect my location. Sorry bout that!!!!

Duck Doctor

« Reply #25 on: May 21, 2008, 07:12 PM »
If Mom and I lived north of the notch,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,you'd move norther!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

Can't move much further north..........maybe I might have to start heading west.............

knurren

• What of it?!
« Reply #26 on: May 22, 2008, 06:45 AM »
Here is a pic of the 4 and 6 year old for your enjoyment hehe

That's really cool.  I'm trying to get a girl I work with to take her daughter fishing... her daughter is still a bit young though. 

Can't move much further north..........maybe I might have to start heading west.............

There's always Canada  ;D
Live free or die trying.

Duck Doctor

« Reply #27 on: May 22, 2008, 07:49 AM »

There's always Canada  ;D

.....and all kinds of gun laws....No thanks!

longbeardking

« Reply #28 on: May 22, 2008, 08:28 AM »
Just wait till you see what happens to THIS country in the next four/eight years. Get involved. VOTE, ans support the NRA. Let your government know what you think of the proposed lead bullet ban. (ALREADY enacted in several states and parts of others). This country is headed  down the wrong path and only you young folks can change the direction. Those little kids fishing,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,if some have their way, that picture will be a thing of the past. And that day is not too far away!!!!!!!!! Not trying to hi-jack this thread, just stating facts.

NH Trout Fisherman

• MFF Mod Team
  • FISHIN 4 BIG TROUT!
« Reply #29 on: May 22, 2008, 07:42 PM »
Thanks for posting the picture :)

Nice to see the kids having a good time with their Dad.  I still fish with my Dad every weekend and it helps us to relax and enjoy life in that

moment and briefly forget about bills and all the other B.S goind on in this country lately.  :-\

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.