FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Kids fishing derby in Milford  (Read 2174 times)

3nhbratsfishin

Kids fishing derby in Milford
« on: Jun 13, 2008, 07:06 AM »
Hello all I just wanted to share that there is a fishing derby in Milford tomorrow 6/14 from 8am-noon at Railroad Pond, which is just outside well kinda part of the Milford oval. There are signs up on the oval and this is all the details that I can find.

I am going to take my 6 yr old down when I get home from work around 8am and see how we do!

Have a great father's day weekend!!

Duck Doctor

• Throbbin' rods and smokin' drags!
Re: Kids fishing derby in Milford
« Reply #1 on: Jun 17, 2008, 07:21 AM »
Hello all I just wanted to share that there is a fishing derby in Milford tomorrow 6/14 from 8am-noon at Railroad Pond, which is just outside well kinda part of the Milford oval. There are signs up on the oval and this is all the details that I can find.

I am going to take my 6 yr old down when I get home from work around 8am and see how we do!

Have a great father's day weekend!!

Hey how did the derby go? 
Personal Best NH fish: Rainbow Trout  5lbs 8oz  Brown Trout 6lbs 3oz Lake Trout 10lbs 6oz

3nhbratsfishin

« Reply #2 on: Jun 18, 2008, 11:42 PM »
We got one lil fish. We could only stay for about 2 hour but it was fun! Paxton met some new kids and got to fish with mom's big rod over his tiny one. There were lots of kids there and it was crowded. Very nice to see so many little anglers.

oh on a side note I met longbeard today at Kindergarten Grad. Was very cool to meet someone I sorta talk to online.

Now school is out and time to fish all day and work all night haha.

Duck Doctor

• Throbbin' rods and smokin' drags!
« Reply #3 on: Jun 19, 2008, 05:12 AM »

oh on a side note I met longbeard today at Kindergarten Grad. Was very cool to meet someone I sorta talk to online.

I would be very careful admitting to knowing him let alone meeting him online! I am so sorry!  LOL
Personal Best NH fish: Rainbow Trout  5lbs 8oz  Brown Trout 6lbs 3oz Lake Trout 10lbs 6oz

longbeardking

« Reply #4 on: Jun 19, 2008, 05:37 AM »
Carrie,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,(did I get that right??). It was also very nice to meet you and your children as well. You are welcome to come visit anytime. Maybe we can all co fishing one of these days. BTW, I am  much more polite than the Doc. :) :) :) :) AND I taught HIM the love of fishing and hunting!!!  :) :) :) :) :)

3nhbratsfishin

« Reply #5 on: Jun 22, 2008, 03:51 PM »
thanks so much for the invite! We will have to take you up on it Paxton loves Madison and they are so cute together. Yes, I am Carey. Was nice to meet you too I will msg you with my email, Nancy had asked for it but I ran outta there kinda fast and totally forgot. See you soon!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.