FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: ROUND 2 OF THE NHL PLAYOFFS  (Read 30558 times)

Adam Bomb

• Avid Walleye Fisherman
Re: ROUND 2 OF THE NHL PLAYOFFS
« Reply #105 on: May 15, 2009, 08:47 AM »
After our terrible luck with the officiating, Pronger crosschecks Hudler into Hiller for goalie interferance(cost us a goal) and Pronger hog tying/tackling Hossa behind the net(no call) and that damned stick causing Ericsson to turn the puck over behind the net resulting in an Anahiem goal,  we were bound to get a good bounce our way. And it was earned through hard work.
Keep The Fish Pump Runin'!!!
Adam

crosscobra

« Reply #106 on: May 15, 2009, 09:11 AM »
great game i am going to start a new thread for round 3

RLWagner

• Rock-Bassin-Assasin!
« Reply #107 on: May 15, 2009, 03:06 PM »
After our terrible luck with the officiating, Pronger crosschecks Hudler into Hiller for goalie interferance(cost us a goal) and Pronger hog tying/tackling Hossa behind the net(no call) and that damned stick causing Ericsson to turn the puck over behind the net resulting in an Anahiem goal,  we were bound to get a good bounce our way. And it was earned through hard work.
The Red Wings played 4 on 8 most of the game.... short handed and against the Ducks and the Refs!!

Bring on Chi-town!!
Look...Is it a plane? train? a speeding bullet? ...No...it's a Rock Bass!http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u61/RLWagner/th_5d7a43d1.jpg[/img][/URL]

Pajns

• Ya just GOTTA Love it!!!!
« Reply #108 on: May 16, 2009, 07:40 AM »
My guess would be Pens and Wings in the final again. But I got a feeling this time will have different results. What do you guys think??
NEVER lied about the size of the fish I caught......JUST remember them being BIGGER!!

aquaman

• I,ll be home before dark. ( yeah right)
« Reply #109 on: May 16, 2009, 08:04 AM »
Boston is gonna sweep the rest of the playoffs!!!

;D ;D ;D
Ouch, Got your cryin, towel out?
I remember EVERY TIME I fished or hunted. The REST of the time I...uh...um..... musta been doing something else that didnt matter.

RLWagner

• Rock-Bassin-Assasin!
« Reply #110 on: May 20, 2009, 03:07 PM »
Go Wings Go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8)
Look...Is it a plane? train? a speeding bullet? ...No...it's a Rock Bass!http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u61/RLWagner/th_5d7a43d1.jpg[/img][/URL]

Adam Bomb

• Avid Walleye Fisherman
« Reply #111 on: May 20, 2009, 03:26 PM »
My guess would be Pens and Wings in the final again. But I got a feeling this time will have different results. What do you guys think??

No, i dont think there will be different results if we meet again. Both clubs are good, but i think the Red Wings are the team with more depth and experience and that usually votes well the deeper you go into the playoffs. We're getting scoring from allot of secondary people thus far...Lotta hockey to play before we worry about a finals appearance. Wings are up 2-0 after some great play against the Hawks....I like what we're doing so far.
Keep The Fish Pump Runin'!!!
Adam

RLWagner

• Rock-Bassin-Assasin!
« Reply #112 on: May 22, 2009, 08:39 AM »
No, i dont think there will be different results if we meet again. Both clubs are good, but i think the Red Wings are the team with more depth and experience and that usually votes well the deeper you go into the playoffs. We're getting scoring from allot of secondary people thus far...Lotta hockey to play before we worry about a finals appearance. Wings are up 2-0 after some great play against the Hawks....I like what we're doing so far.

Agreed 8)

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.