FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: how about pearley pond in rindge?  (Read 2883 times)

bongsmoker

how about pearley pond in rindge?
« on: May 17, 2004, 10:38 PM »
 love the place in the winter how is it in summer?  2 five pound bass last winter

Cider

Re: how about pearley pond in rindge?
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2004, 08:11 AM »
bassfisher - do you have any info on this lake?  Depth, species, size, etc?  I would like to post it under the lakes section so we can post reports.

bongsmoker

« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2004, 02:21 PM »
verry weedy in summer 2 under water islands that i know of  i have onley fished  the side neer franklin pierce collage its about 10 -15 feet deep on that end the other end is deeper but i dont know how deep   great fishing on north end no reason to try other end     . its not real big  lots of larg mouth bass picral perch-[yellow-red} and pan fish was told there were catfish but never cought any in 2 years ice fishing about every other weekend we cought over 250 fish bigest beeing 2 ,5 pound bass and 2 pickreal over 22 inches trout finder22 loves this place

troutfinder22

• Catchin theese fish like its goin out of style
« Reply #3 on: Jun 04, 2004, 07:27 PM »
Who caught the 2      5 pounders??      hahaha

Amorica

• In search of the 10 pound Bass.......
« Reply #4 on: Jun 24, 2004, 08:32 PM »
I went to FPC, didnt fish at the time.  I would love to head back down to fish Pearly Pond.  Here's a story for you:
Once walking back from class, ( yeah it was a long walk ) there were two big bass in the corner of the pond right near shore, just sitting there.  As I walked a bit further I saw this guy I knew walking down the road with a rifle over his shoulder.  He had a shirt on that said "I am going nucking futz".  I said to the guy, "TIm, where are yuou going with that?"  "Well" he says, "there are some bass down the bend I couldnt get to bite so I am gonna try shooting them, wanna watch?"    "Uh, no, good luck" He laughed and walked on down the road. Sure enough, 5 minutes later I heard a single blast.  Man that guy was crazy.
weeds, gotta love em.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.