FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Sale @ Beans  (Read 6918 times)

Coach

Sale @ Beans
« on: Sep 27, 2009, 05:26 PM »
Went to Beans Fall Hunting Expo this weekend and saw that Beans is having a sale on Jack (crap) Traps, while supplies last. They had about 50 of them and the price after the mark down was $15.00 per trap.

pikehater

Re: Sale @ Beans
« Reply #1 on: Sep 27, 2009, 07:00 PM »
Also 20% off all hunting apparel and footwear.  I cashed in.
"If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles."

smeltslayer

• Hammering fish and Ticking people off!!
« Reply #2 on: Sep 27, 2009, 08:09 PM »
Went to Beans Fall Hunting Expo this weekend and saw that Beans is having a sale on Jack (crap) Traps, while supplies last. They had about 50 of them and the price after the mark down was $15.00 per trap.

That's expensive fire wood.   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

jrelaxin

« Reply #3 on: Sep 27, 2009, 08:51 PM »
That's expensive fire wood.   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
nice slow burn.............. :w00t: :evil:
Donut a day and I'm ready to play
 Dave

xphelanx

« Reply #4 on: Sep 27, 2009, 11:00 PM »
Uh oh... Here comes the recurring thread...  ::)

rude the dude

• when can we go again?
« Reply #5 on: Sep 28, 2009, 05:11 AM »
At that price there probably already gone. 8)

tbtool

• Its hard being this addicted to fishing
« Reply #6 on: Sep 28, 2009, 01:21 PM »
Thats a hell of a price.  I cant even make jack traps that cheap. 
Tight lines

Todd

chief10point

• we are going to need a bigger boat!
« Reply #7 on: Sep 28, 2009, 01:27 PM »
cheap being the key word ;D
chief10point

tbtool

• Its hard being this addicted to fishing
« Reply #8 on: Sep 28, 2009, 02:11 PM »
inexspensive  ;D
Tight lines

Todd

Jim P

• Lake Ontario 8/2008
« Reply #9 on: Sep 28, 2009, 05:12 PM »
Just got back from Beans in Freeport and picked up 5 new Jack Crap Traps for $14.95 each. There were still about 20 left at 5PM tonight. Lakers for $18.95... Not sure if the 30% applied to them but I suspect it did. I think the sale ends today.

I'm pretty stoked, wish I could of bought them all.

Genxer

« Reply #10 on: Sep 29, 2009, 11:48 AM »
Got my 4 sets (20 traps) this morning for $299.00 + tax.  The racks were full when I arrived, and my guess is there are more out back.  Salesman said there was no purchase limit.  For once, its nice to have my Christmas shopping done ahead of time.

Thanks for the tip,  Scott

EASTGRANDEST

• How they bite'n?
« Reply #11 on: Sep 29, 2009, 10:29 PM »
So the sale is not finished?
Fishin' on the job again?

gamefisher

« Reply #12 on: Sep 30, 2009, 06:17 AM »
Just got back from Beans in Freeport and picked up 5 new Jack Crap Traps for $14.95 each. There were still about 20 left at 5PM tonight. Lakers for $18.95... Not sure if the 30% applied to them but I suspect it did. I think the sale ends today.

I'm pretty stoked, wish I could of bought them all.
Got my 4 sets (20 traps) this morning for $299.00 + tax.  The racks were full when I arrived, and my guess is there are more out back.  Salesman said there was no purchase limit.  For once, its nice to have my Christmas shopping done ahead of time.

Thanks for the tip,  Scott

So the sale is not finished?

Not sure what to make of this other than complete incompetence on Bean's part..... :-\  Told my wife to stop there last night on her way back from Portland and pick up a set for my youngest.  She was told they were $25 a piece and they couldn't have possibly been any lower than that, ever. ???  Were you guys at the outlet store?

No wonder I do 99% of my outdoor shopping elsewhere. >:(  Nothing rips my arse more than store people being clueless..... I'll get a set of Allagash from KTP for him just out of spite now. ;D

smeltslayer

• Hammering fish and Ticking people off!!
« Reply #13 on: Sep 30, 2009, 06:48 AM »
Not sure what to make of this other than complete incompetence on Bean's part..... :-\  Told my wife to stop there last night on her way back from Portland and pick up a set for my youngest.  She was told they were $25 a piece and they couldn't have possibly been any lower than that, ever. ???  Were you guys at the outlet store?

No wonder I do 99% of my outdoor shopping elsewhere. >:(  Nothing rips my arse more than store people being clueless..... I'll get a set of Allagash from KTP for him just out of spite now. ;D

Allagash is better then Jack Crap traps anyway!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

gamefisher

« Reply #14 on: Sep 30, 2009, 07:18 AM »
Allagash is better then Jack Crap traps anyway!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

How did I know that was coming Will! ;D  Dig out that old set of Superiors and this will be a non - issue anyway. ;)

My point in all this is not wether they were $15, $25, or $100 each.  In my mind even minimum wage employees should no what the heck is going on.  We allow people in this day and age to never be responsible unfortunately..... :(  Using this example from Beans, guess I expect WAY too much from my people.... :-\ Sad.

Needless to say, she wasn't too happy with me after I convinced her to get off the interstate and get them because I guy on MFF had gone in a few hours earlier and got four sets for $15 each.... :D

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.