FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: My fish from this year  (Read 2081 times)

1234edb

My fish from this year
« on: Oct 28, 2009, 01:54 PM »
These are obviously pics of some of the fish i had gotten this year.  Mainly bass and then a sheephead & a big bullhead. The first bass is 18.5", then the rest are 14", 14.5", 14.5", and 15"

Deadeyez

• Oneida Lake Diehard
Re: My fish from this year
« Reply #1 on: Oct 28, 2009, 03:16 PM »
Nice pics man!  Kinda like a year in review of your fishin!  Later
Nice job findin em

SNAGGER

• FISHING THE SALMON RIVER SINCE 1978
« Reply #2 on: Oct 28, 2009, 03:20 PM »
  Great pic's man! Hope you have fun over there at Oswego with bluegill, carpy or trapper!  ;D
R.I.P Uncle Johnny
        ALWAYS BE YOURSELF ,  BECAUSE THE PEOPLE THAT MATTER , DON'T MIND , AND THE ONES THAT DO , DON'T MATTER!

trapper2000

• live the dream...........wear it!!!
« Reply #3 on: Oct 28, 2009, 03:24 PM »
nice fish  guy! hey oswego offers some of the best bassfishing around in the summer! look for a red jeep with a mad river canoe on it i'm 50 SOMETHING with a grey gotee and  never any fish :(
you can destroy buildings  you can't  destroy the  american spirit

1234edb

« Reply #4 on: Oct 28, 2009, 04:36 PM »
nice fish  guy! hey oswego offers some of the best bassfishing around in the summer! look for a red jeep with a mad river canoe on it i'm 50 SOMETHING with a grey gotee and  never any fish :(

Haha that's great and yea we went up this year to oswego to fish smallies of the walkway and they were killin the minnows but we didn't catch any quality ones.  But maybe i'll see you saturday and hopefully instead of some smallies i'll be able to put up pictures of those steelies ;D

1234edb

« Reply #5 on: Oct 28, 2009, 06:48 PM »
Thought i would just add a picture of 2 of the like 6 browns i had caught this year.  They all ranged between 11-13", thank you Nine Mile  ;D  Haha But the one on the right is the one i'm going to be fishing with saturday so if one of you...snagger, trapper, or bluegill...see us then shout out to us

venisonman

« Reply #6 on: Oct 29, 2009, 07:48 PM »
Nice job. looks like you guys had fun.
Genesis 9:2 The fear and dread of you will fall upon all the beasts of the earth and the birds of the air, upon every creature that moves along the ground, and upon all the fish of the sea, they are given into your hands.

1234edb

« Reply #7 on: Oct 29, 2009, 08:12 PM »
Deffinently, we always have fun.  We all love to fish.  I can't wait until saturday, me and my friend are soo pumped for it!  Hopefully we get somethinggg  ;D

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.