FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: question for fisherman in amherst lockport area of western new york  (Read 1475 times)

fishermantim4

theres easy access lakes along the 990, has anyone fished them and had any success? the one i dont know if its even named by the audobon is always muddy.does anyone catch fish there? and if so whats in it
"there's no fish in this ditch!"

Buckski

• Wish I had more days to fish!
We did fish them before the homes went up, some pannies and bass. We would stop while 4 wheeling.
Check out dan lake off dann. rd (transit). A bit of a walk in from the state access.
If you just want some action try clarence town park or walton pond off millersport hway. CTP is better for gills.
Internet heros give it a rest!

fishermantim4

ya ive fished clarence town part for the gill non stop in the summer on little fly poppers the pond im talking about is the one without any houses on it

islander65

I have fished it once, many years ago.  At that time the pond contained bass and various pan fish(crappies, sunnies).

fishermantim4

hmmm crappies you say might need to investigate it better with a bucket of minnows

islander65

Like I stated, I haven't fished it in years so I am unsure of what you can expect.  Interesting how that water is always stained.

Good luck .............

Buckski

• Wish I had more days to fish!
Yep chocolate milk looking stuff.
You can access it from one of the entrances to the 990, the ramp has a dead end off to the side. Just walk back from there.
We never caught much there
Internet heros give it a rest!

blaque

never fished them either, but i would imagine its the usual Sunny/Bluegill/little bass in there as some here have confirmed. Ive never seen anyone there other than walkers

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.