FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Looks like everyone is jumping over to Ice Shanty!  (Read 4361 times)

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
Re: Looks like everyone is jumping over to Ice Shanty!
« Reply #15 on: Nov 04, 2009, 07:12 AM »
Its that time of the year now that the boat is all tucked away for its long winter sleep.. ;D ;D ;D   Cant wait till the end of April........
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

walleye13

« Reply #16 on: Nov 04, 2009, 07:13 AM »
I hate ice fishin'......

John that's funny :-\ ;D

oatkasut

« Reply #17 on: Nov 04, 2009, 07:51 AM »
TANK is right! plenty of time for open water fishing for perch and trout!

ICE ADDICT

« Reply #18 on: Nov 04, 2009, 12:30 PM »
John that's funny :-\ ;D

Thanx Tim, I thought so... ;D
We all believe in something,...I believe I'll go fishin'....

filetandrelease

« Reply #19 on: Nov 04, 2009, 07:03 PM »
I don't put the boat up untill it gets ice , eye fishin is still hot then it is the long wait for good ice to start whippin again

ICE ADDICT

« Reply #20 on: Nov 05, 2009, 07:42 AM »
I don't put the boat up untill it gets ice , eye fishin is still hot then it is the long wait for good ice to start whippin again

Hey Freddie whats up bud?

Lets hope there IS good ice this year!  Between your crew and mine, we will be UNSTOPPABLE!!!!! :flex:

trapper2000

• live the dream...........wear it!!!
« Reply #21 on: Nov 05, 2009, 08:00 AM »
were at least 6 weeks from any kind os ice to speak of here most years later then that! thats a whole lotta fish , brtween walleyes and river fishing alone! not to mention the perch should be going well on big sodus right now! my boat gets put up mmmmmm nevaaaaaaaa.....
you can destroy buildings  you can't  destroy the  american spirit

filetandrelease

« Reply #22 on: Nov 05, 2009, 04:28 PM »
hey I.A. can't wait that makes about 10 + cells phones of info hope it is good as the last ,looking to fishing together again ,snagger can come to if he will behave , what do you think ? got to get started making up some more jigs , tite lines  FAR

SNAGGER

• FISHING THE SALMON RIVER SINCE 1978
« Reply #23 on: Nov 05, 2009, 05:25 PM »
hey I.A. can't wait that makes about 10 + cells phones of info hope it is good as the last ,looking to fishing together again ,snagger can come to if he will behave , what do you think ? got to get started making up some more jigs , tite lines  FAR
 I guess I can't come, I don't know how to behave!  Hey Freddy look at how small the shad are this year and most of the eyes are empty! Could be a good First ice year on Oneida, last years first ice was tough, remember!        I just got a              Conesus Special given too me, ever heard of them?

R.I.P Uncle Johnny
        ALWAYS BE YOURSELF ,  BECAUSE THE PEOPLE THAT MATTER , DON'T MIND , AND THE ONES THAT DO , DON'T MATTER!

ICE ADDICT

« Reply #24 on: Nov 06, 2009, 07:35 AM »
hey I.A. can't wait that makes about 10 + cells phones of info hope it is good as the last ,looking to fishing together again ,snagger can come to if he will behave , what do you think ? got to get started making up some more jigs , tite lines  FAR

Yeah I think we should drag ol' Snagger along this year, Show him what a good ice bite is all about!  ;D However, he will have to be limited in the amount of gear he can bring, unless you want to drag a trailer behind your machine to carry ALL his stuff??!!  :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol:

Hey Snag,

Last year first ice was SMOKIN'!!!! IF you get that behavior problem under control, I MIGHT give you an idea of where to go.  :rotflol:EVERY year this spot is AWESOME first ice!!!!

SNAGGER

• FISHING THE SALMON RIVER SINCE 1978
« Reply #25 on: Nov 06, 2009, 01:15 PM »
Yeah I think we should drag ol' Snagger along this year, Show him what a good ice bite is all about!  ;D However, he will have to be limited in the amount of gear he can bring, unless you want to drag a trailer behind your machine to carry ALL his stuff??!!  :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol:

Hey Snag,

Last year first ice was SMOKIN'!!!! IF you get that behavior problem under control, I MIGHT give you an idea of where to go.  :rotflol:EVERY year this spot is AWESOME first ice!!!!
  I've been figuring out a pretty good pattern over the last few years, but always more than willing to take any and all advice from you Vetran's!  THANKS MAN!!! ;D
R.I.P Uncle Johnny
        ALWAYS BE YOURSELF ,  BECAUSE THE PEOPLE THAT MATTER , DON'T MIND , AND THE ONES THAT DO , DON'T MATTER!

Simplecarppieguy

• Established in 1969, Fisherman by 1975..
« Reply #26 on: Nov 06, 2009, 02:41 PM »
Full of baby shad! Yummy..mud pike...lol... ;D
16 kings, 100 dropped!! Its not all about how many you get to the bank, its about the fun and friendship!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.