The Fisherman's Wharf > Fishing Stories

Best fishing buddy pranks!

(1/7) > >>

MONSTERQUEST:
Were out lake trout fishing after one fine shore lunch,it was very warm and calm so we were just soaking some sucker belly on jigs floating around in deep water. Well soon enough my partner is sawing some serious logs. Low and behold under my feet is a spare anchor i keep in my boat and I figure when opportunity knocks open the door,I got a hold of his line and pulled it into the boat and hooked er up,he had about 20 feet of line out and we were in about 110 feet of water.I slipped his re-baited jig in and let her go.I was truly amazed at my friends reaction time in grabbing his rod out of its holder from a dead sleep.Oh what a power run this trout did,headed strait for the bottum and wedged itself into a rock crevice,snap goes the line and the trophy is gone.He looked over at me and says I don't think its to funny, (I was LMAO) I'll  bet that trout was 50 pounds,I told him I've seen twelve pounders do that,he still tells the story of the giant trout of second cranberry lake.Was well worth the spare anchor.

monkeyman2269:
one day me and my buddys were bullhead fishing and after a few beers my buddy did the usual thing said im goin to take a leak and grab another beer so i said ok off he went well i found a fake hand in a building we were tearing down it was in my chair so i realed in his rod and hooked ot casted it back out. 5 min later he came down asked if he had any bites i said ya man real tug but i havent seen in move latly. so bout 10 min goes buy and he reals it in and when i saw he fell out his seat rolled down into the water it was buy far the funnest thing i ever saw. ya i had to find a ride home but he laughed it off now lol

JDiperrio:

--- Quote from: monkeyman2269 on Mar 28, 2010, 07:53 PM ---one day me and my buddys were bullhead fishing and after a few beers my buddy did the usual thing said im goin to take a leak and grab another beer so i said ok off he went well i found a fake hand in a building we were tearing down it was in my chair so i realed in his rod and hooked ot casted it back out. 5 min later he came down asked if he had any bites i said ya man real tug but i havent seen in move latly. so bout 10 min goes buy and he reals it in and when i saw he fell out his seat rolled down into the water it was buy far the funnest thing i ever saw. ya i had to find a ride home but he laughed it off now lol

--- End quote ---

:laugh: that is a great idea for bullhead fishing at night where I go it is in the middle of the woods with just railroad tracks around it.

fisherhahn:
I like to get ahold of of someone else's setup before we go out and take off about 20ft of line and cut it.  Then wrap it all back up again.  First cast...bye bye spinnerbait!  I've been doing it for over 10 years.  I rotate it between the 10 guys that go on our annual fishing trip.  They still don't know who is to blame.  Had to do it to mayself once to throw everyone off.  I made sure I had a cheap jig on first.....

monkeyman2269:
haha i would kick your ass  :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version