FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: !!!!!!!!!PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 4337 times)

hook-set

!!!!!!!!!PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« on: Apr 15, 2010, 06:56 PM »
i desperatly need help finding my lost fishing gear .....
     i was fishing the channel in merideth last night after work and left my tackle bag behind ...this bag has all my open water trolling spoons and stream fishing gear ..i'm so devastated .!!!! completly bummed !!!!i am offering a reward for anyone who can help in the return .i know there are alot of good guys on here and would be extremely greatful to anyone who could help ..a short description of the bag .....its a teal canvas makita hard bag with about 7 plano plastic lure boxes containing every streamer and spoon i own ..as well as another container with hooks and weights .and misc spinners and such ..this bag literally contains every thing i own ..
                           if anyone sees someone with a bag like this i would be totally in your dept if you could assist in its return
                                   thanks so much for taking the time to read this guys i appreciate it !!!
                                        BOB AKA FINLESS  my # is 603-401 5920
   thanks guys !

Rob F.

• Quit Wishin, Go Fishing!!!
Re: !!!!!!!!!PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: Apr 16, 2010, 07:30 AM »
Yeah, that sux... Did that once long-long time ago as a kid. They left the tackle box but took everything inside it.

Sorry to hear bud..

Rob F.

• Quit Wishin, Go Fishing!!!
« Reply #2 on: Apr 16, 2010, 12:17 PM »
Ditto..

biss

« Reply #3 on: Apr 16, 2010, 04:22 PM »
Bob that sucks!  I am not a big trout guy but I have a few tricks in my bag.  I would give them up for a this.  I agree with Joe G and Rob.  Hey I was looking for someone to go with Sunday and troll for some Rainbow with the boat.  I tried to get a hold of Chris no luck yet.  You interested?

hook-set

« Reply #4 on: Apr 16, 2010, 06:23 PM »
thanks for the offer brian i appreciate it but unfortunatly i gotta work tommorow and i'm a little bummed about not having my stuff ...

Tumper

« Reply #5 on: Apr 16, 2010, 06:50 PM »
Bob

Sorry to hear about your loss, PM me if you want to rebuild your tackle box, I have plenty of Salmon and Trout hardware and flies left from the charter business that I would glady give you
Hosted New England Outdoors New Hampshire Fishing Show 1989 to 1994.

biss

« Reply #6 on: Apr 17, 2010, 07:31 AM »
thanks for the offer brian i appreciate it but unfortunatly i gotta work tommorow and i'm a little bummed about not having my stuff ...
Understandable.  Hope you have some luck finding it.

1fish@atime

« Reply #7 on: Apr 17, 2010, 07:45 AM »
Someone post this mans address, We would all like to help a little. Even if we all just put one item in a envelope to him. I feel bad for you man, I've been there. Don't realise what you have in tackle until it's gone. Hope someone sees it or finds it for you.

oak

« Reply #8 on: Apr 17, 2010, 08:13 AM »
Why don't we all send him a few items. Send me your address Bob.

I have lots of doubles make a list of what you lost and I will be happy to send you a few things if I can help.
"Oak"

fly guy

« Reply #9 on: Apr 17, 2010, 08:39 AM »
send me a PM, i will gladly donate you a few streamers and such

hook-set

« Reply #10 on: Apr 17, 2010, 09:42 AM »
great news guys !!!!!!!!!!
               i just got off the phone with alan at a.j's   and expained the situation and what happened adn he immediatly gave me a name and #of a gentleman that came in to him and found something over there ..he also said to call and describe my stuff and i'll get it back ...i'm so hoping this is it !!!!!!!!  i tried calling but only got the answering machine ...keeping my fingers crossed !!!!!!!

NH Trout Fisherman

• MFF Mod Team
  • FISHIN 4 BIG TROUT!
« Reply #11 on: Apr 17, 2010, 09:59 AM »
great news guys !!!!!!!!!!
               i just got off the phone with alan at a.j's   and expained the situation and what happened adn he immediatly gave me a name and #of a gentleman that came in to him and found something over there ..he also said to call and describe my stuff and i'll get it back ...i'm so hoping this is it !!!!!!!!  i tried calling but only got the answering machine ...keeping my fingers crossed !!!!!!!

Good Luck Bob...Hopefully it works out and you'll have your stuff back soon...How many times you call the guy so far 99-100?  :laugh: I would too LOL ;)

hook-set

« Reply #12 on: Apr 17, 2010, 11:35 AM »
thanks keith
     i just got the return call from the gentleman his name is matt b. and he was there fishing with his two little guys trying to get into the white perch that are staging just outside the channel ..he indeed did find mt gear and i can't put into words how releived i am ...
      my thoughts are to go to a.j's and get him a gift certicate to help insure that he and his little guys have everything they need to put them on the whiteys they wanna catch !!!!!!!

on a side note i wanna thank all you guys again for all your offers in the efforts of dulling my pain through this aganizing experience you guys are truely awesome !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pay it foward !!!!!!!!!!! ;)

NH Trout Fisherman

• MFF Mod Team
  • FISHIN 4 BIG TROUT!
« Reply #13 on: Apr 17, 2010, 11:38 AM »
Thats Awesome Bob!  ;D

I'm glad ya got it back, I know how bummed you were...That would be nice if ya did that for the guy...Real nice of him to be so honest  ;)

Capt. Black

« Reply #14 on: Apr 17, 2010, 11:58 AM »
That's great news. Glad to hear you'll soon be reunited with your gear. Great story.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.