FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Small Rant about the idiocy of some people.  (Read 7338 times)

1fish@atime

Re: Small Rant about the idiocy of some people.
« Reply #45 on: Apr 28, 2010, 04:56 AM »
Don't apologise for speaking your mind in an educated manner RG. If more sportsmen would learn a little bit of that we could have a disagreement with out it escalating to a digressive your this or your that. Seems the underlying tone of everyone is that what the person was doing was wrong. Yet we still find a way to disagree why it was wrong, or on what level. That's fine, but people need to learn to project their opinion with a little more eloquence and respect that we as sportsmen and women are all in the same "boat" so to speak. To realise the same result in the end and keep our privileges of the outdoor sports.

madbomber

« Reply #46 on: Apr 28, 2010, 06:14 AM »
I called the tip DEC line once .A fella was trapping (and shooting) beaver out of season tearing down dams and such, because he was trying to sell his property and the woods behind his house was getting wet. well to make a long story short DEC told me to call the local police.called local police they talked to the guy and told me he was just getting rid of some nuisance beaver and they couldn't Reilly do anything it was up to the DEC,who allready told me to call the cops.... >:(
MADBOMBER

KingPerch

« Reply #47 on: Apr 28, 2010, 07:04 AM »
Nuff said...by me.
RG
Yeah, but, WHO'S ON FIRST!!!! ;D--KP 8)
“I’ve never met a Perch I didn’t like!! 😎

Time spent fishing is not deducted from one’s life span

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.