FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Once upon a time......a fish story with a happy ending  (Read 5641 times)

Stealth

• Just a GOD to the end
It's been raining the last few days so when I went down to the rive last night but the water was mudded up.  Looks like it will take a couple days to clear out once the rain stops.  Kathy found this fairy tale I thought you might enjoy.  Everyone enjoys a happy ending.  I took the liberty of adapting it for our interests. 

Once upon a time, a Prince who liked to fish asked a beautiful Princess... "Will you marry me?"

The Princess said "NO!"     

The Prince lived happily ever after and rode ATVs and went fishing and hunting and played golf and dated women half his age and drank beer and buca and had tons of money in the bank and left the toilet seat up and farted whenever he wanted.

I love happy endings.   Don't you?   

If you have great friends, taunt them..... endlessly. Even if you don't have good friends taunt them just for the practice. This is the Gospel according to the GODs.

butchy54

• Dead Trout Dont Rise
Re: Once upon a time......a fish story with a happy ending
« Reply #1 on: Jun 04, 2010, 07:54 AM »
It's the Truth I know. :clapping: :clapping:

drl823

« Reply #2 on: Jun 04, 2010, 12:40 PM »
Jim.......you're my HERO.....keep these great posts coming !!!!!

Don

Burns

« Reply #3 on: Jun 04, 2010, 02:15 PM »
lol

unoman

« Reply #4 on: Jun 04, 2010, 05:14 PM »
Gotta love it Jim.....thats a great fairy tale that I will certainly share with Collette tonite....

keep on enjoying yur time up there.....
K

stripernut

« Reply #5 on: Jun 04, 2010, 05:17 PM »
This month is my 26th anniversary and I would not trade it for anything, but to each his own!
Allan

Burns

« Reply #6 on: Jun 04, 2010, 05:25 PM »
This month is my 26th anniversary and I would not trade it for anything, but to each his own!
Allan
I here ya .....My wife is in Florida with my four kids for a month visiting her dad and it is lonely and quiet.........but not boring she left me with a honey-do list!!!!!!! It's funny how fishing was not on that list tho :-\  So any 1 need a fishing partner i might be available............ ;)

capedeer/fish

« Reply #7 on: Jun 04, 2010, 06:20 PM »
I'm a sucker for the classics!!!!!
IndianHill Icetrap Pro Staff                                               SavageGear Product Tester         Dexter-Russell outdoors Pro Staff   ODM Rods Pro Staff

Stealth

• Just a GOD to the end
« Reply #8 on: Jun 04, 2010, 08:48 PM »
Allan

Allan, Kathy and I have been together since high school.....44 years.  Wouldn't trade it for for anything but I can appreciate the humor.  It was my Kathy who sent it to me.  Yes, to each his own. 
If you have great friends, taunt them..... endlessly. Even if you don't have good friends taunt them just for the practice. This is the Gospel according to the GODs.

The Jigger

• Member of the G.O.D.S.
« Reply #9 on: Jun 04, 2010, 09:03 PM »
Was that prince Richard?

The Jigger

• Member of the G.O.D.S.
« Reply #10 on: Jun 04, 2010, 09:06 PM »
I here ya .....My wife is in Florida with my four kids for a month visiting her dad and it is lonely and quiet.........but not boring she left me with a honey-do list!!!!!!! It's funny how fishing was not on that list tho :-\  So any 1 need a fishing partner i might be available............ ;)

Don't talk to me about honey do lists. She must have been talking to Butchy 54. That's how I got my list. Painted the front steps,then the back deck. Opened the pool last week. Now doing repairs on my sheds all day,
but I might go flounder fishing tomorrow. ;D ;D ;D

pikeking

« Reply #11 on: Jun 04, 2010, 10:26 PM »
Jigger, that sounds like a tough life. I didn't hear you say anything about going to work all night, and coaching baseball, and mowing the lawn, and helping your daughter with a school project, and bringing the laundry to the basement, and cooking dinner... Oh, that's what I did today, that's right... Now back at work...
IF FISHING WAS WORK, I\\\'D NEVER BE SICK!!!!!!!!

The Jigger

• Member of the G.O.D.S.
« Reply #12 on: Jun 05, 2010, 07:21 PM »
Jigger, that sounds like a tough life. I didn't hear you say anything about going to work all night, and coaching baseball, and mowing the lawn, and helping your daughter with a school project, and bringing the laundry to the basement, and cooking dinner... Oh, that's what I did today, that's right... Now back at work...

Bob, that was my honey do list not my every day chores Shingled the shed today.  No flounder fishing with the thunder storms:( :( :(

butchy54

• Dead Trout Dont Rise
« Reply #13 on: Jun 05, 2010, 09:57 PM »
Bob, that was my honey do list not my every day chores Shingled the shed today.  No flounder fishing with the thunder storms:( :( :(
I'll bring some cheese over for your whining stop it both of you Just DO IT.    Art ;D ;D

wallydiven

• n.w. indiana
« Reply #14 on: Jun 05, 2010, 10:27 PM »
 :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :thumbup_smilie: :thumbup_smilie:

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.