FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Honda B100 10hp outboard  (Read 10733 times)

outdoorboy

Honda B100 10hp outboard
« on: Aug 02, 2004, 11:14 PM »
Hi,
Was wondering if anyone knows anything about these old 4 strokes.I have a chance to buy one.It has less then 50 hours on it but it has been sitting for 5 years.I think it was made in early 80's.Any advice or thoughts or what it would be worth would be appretiated.

bayonne

Re: Honda B100 10hp outboard
« Reply #1 on: Aug 03, 2004, 06:58 PM »
you sure its a 4 stroke 9.9hp 4 strokes are fairly new on the market the larger hp models were around for awhile

outdoorboy

« Reply #2 on: Aug 04, 2004, 12:44 AM »
Yep, it has it right on the cover.I was suprised too they did make them then it was one of the first i think.It's a cool little thing with a white hood,blue shaft,and a yellow prop.This one is in mint cond. I just picked up the fuel tank tonight.It's a 3.9 gallon matching honda tank with not a mark on it.This stuff is 20 years old and looks like new .I just have to get it started .LOL it's been sitting for a few years.

crappieman12887

« Reply #3 on: Apr 04, 2005, 09:16 PM »
believe it or not if you were to look back in history homelite was one of the first to come out with four stroke outboards,and the b100 10 hp honda your talking about,is a real good motor i owned and operated one for a long time,and the guy i sold it to still runs it,the only thing he had to do to it was replace timmimg belt a water pump impeler,bill

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.