FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: PGA Championship!  (Read 2897 times)

slipbob

PGA Championship!
« on: Aug 11, 2004, 04:17 PM »
This could be possibly the best televised major championship ever.  Why?  7,500 yards of golf along Lake Michigan.  Oh boy!  I can't conceive of playing more than about 7,000 yards.  It's gonna be great to see who comes out on top here.  Maybe an unkwown or maybe a top player?  After the Todd Hamilton victory at the British you never know.  In any event come Sunday afternoon I want to try to be near the TV unless something else like walleye fishing gets in the way.  Who's watching and who will win?

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
Re: PGA Championship!
« Reply #1 on: Aug 11, 2004, 07:50 PM »
My son and I will certainly be paying attention.

I think the Championship will fall to one of the top 10...dare I say the top 5 ???

RG
If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.

slipbob

Re: PGA Championship!
« Reply #2 on: Aug 13, 2004, 03:06 PM »
rg what the heck is going on?  I have been watching this so far when I get home from work on USA network and then the golfchannel postgame coverage and I can't believe it.  They were calling it Whimpering Straits.  These guys are a bunch of crybabies talking this course up to be so tough and then guys are out making birdies on the first 4 holes in a row and then almost attaining double digit under par scores in the first round. Tonight there should be a good postgame show on the golfchannel again and after work I'm gonna watch as much as I can on USA.  I think this is the most exciting year ever for major championships.  Every one this year has been so much fun to watch from the Master's right on down.  What a year for us lucky golf fans.  Here's the leaderboard linkup and right now as of this post the "big EZ" is on a tear.  At this point on Friday I am pulling hard for Ernie
http://www.pgatour.com/tournaments/pgachampionship/leaderboard

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.