MFF US Northeast > Maine

How was the fishing over Labor Day Weekend?

(1/2) > >>

Fish Monger:
How did everyone do this weekend? I'm assuming most people had a three day weekend and I hope you all got out to fish!
We fished Little Ossipee Sunday morning. The lake was pretty calm until close to noontime. I boated a 13" salmon, had one break my line (my fault, the line should have been changed months ago), and had a powerful strike but the fish left it. Caught the tiniest Bass I have ever seen trolling a Chev Chase. Caught some other junk fish then headed home.

jrelaxin:
 how deep you fishin andrew...no fish just  a few horseshoes and a bud    was chilly in oxford........

jr

bluefinforme:
I had the blues  ;D

billditrite:
sad to say i only got out for a couple hours and had limited succes in saco bay.the blues were there but i didnt have any more steel on board so i kinda tried to avoid them.still havent hit the 40" striper this year and its kinda bumming me out

Fish Monger:
Fishing in about 25 feet of water just drifting. They hit as the lure sank to about 10 to 15 feet down. More action if we drifted over a shelf of 12 feet dropping to 25 feet. Couldn't land anything trolling and we were just creeping along.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version