FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: 7 long days  (Read 1755 times)

grumpymoe

7 long days
« on: Sep 23, 2004, 06:54 AM »
geez....whats going on in Ontario that the rest of us should know about....7 days without a single post???? GeRm, Trapper, Rolly, GOS.....let us in on the secret!!!!....everyone is going into withdrawal.....need a good story here....grump ;D

Germ

• Always Planning the Next fishing Adventure...
Re: 7 long days
« Reply #1 on: Sep 23, 2004, 11:02 AM »
Well i actually been doing house stuff...LOL havent been able to make time for fishing...JWell i went to a friend of Ours wedding and My wife was the Maid of honour which means that she was able to drive in the Limosoine so she said to me just make sure you get there on Time...LOl i was like Well whats going to happen to me that i will be late.....Famour last words eh:> Anyhow so i decided since they have Taxi's home at the end of the Night that i would catch a ride to the Wedding with another Friend of Mine....Who has the occasional Drink lol....Anyhow so 6 Motnhs ago he was diagnoised with Diabetes So he has been watching wjat he eats and drinks etc etc...So i call him at  1:00 oclock to make sure hes gonna pick me up in time and all that...The wedding starts  at 3:30 ...Anyhow he says oh ya no problems..why dont you come over here he says before hand and we will have a few beers ..byt the way can you pick me up some beer.....I thought to myself is there Really 2 Trappers in the World? ANyhow so being that hes driviing me there its the least i could do and i have to pick him up that sterling beer whihc is light on carbs....ANyhow we get there and he has some beers in the fridge...that is all he has in there....Like i mean itbesides a loaf of bread and a pack of bologna Mcdonalds mustard packs and  beer....LOL he told me he trys not to have anything cause he will  eat it....MAkes sense...Hes a bacholor by the way...Anyhow so him and i get to talking and drinking a few beers before this wedding and Well ya know times gets around and i look at the TIme its 3:30........Darn it oh god.....We hope in the Jeep and away we go....Doesnt  this guy go as all slow as  he could as well..plus we ran into some street repairs and detours signs you name it we came acrross it...At this point all im invisoning is  the wedding being over and My wife up there with that foot a twiching just ready to be aimed at I disagree....LOL anyhow we get there and  the Men are already standing up there and im just thinking were screwed how can we slide iin without making a scence lol ANyhow the Girls for some reason were waiting in the Limo still because of the photgrapher had to reload film or some dumb stuff but we managed to slide into the chairs unsctahed like to 2 drunkin bumkins that we were....I still got that Lil evil look though as My wife Walked up the ile....All i could picture was her saying your Damm lucky...After the cerimony she asks me why we were late...Well she said it like this.....You guys cut it close ....were you drinking or something? LOL  Anyhow the wedding was a blast my friend and I kept ourselves amused with the wine and the Free Beers my wife was bringing to me casue she was in the wedding party.....At one point in time i had to remove the Camera at the table from my friends hand as he was taking Shots of his nether Regions with it....LOL to much wine for a guy who only ways 145 now when he used to way 220   5 months ago......Anyhow It wasnt fishing but i was almost sleeping with the fishes if i had of been much kater....By the way Guys have already begun to post at ICESHanty again.....Looking forward to the Ice season guys ......and looks like These guys are gonna win again with their Kittys unless some of us get out.....Im fishing this weekend up north....But not for anything big i dont amagine....But ya never know....Tight lines all and good luck at the rest of the month.....
Please Don't be offended by Germ and his Replys ..If any comments bother you please feel free to Send me a message Thru private mail and Ill   modify anything that Seems to upset ya. Tight Lines all!

trapperdirk

« Reply #2 on: Sep 23, 2004, 04:12 PM »
Well Grump I haven't done anything near as interesting as ol Germ here lately but did keep my nose clean mostly with just working . Driving that ol 40 ton rock truck isn't too exciting . Put in a day last week of 19hrs and two 16 plus this week . LOL  Been just a tad burnt out a couple of times but hope to get out fishing again this weekend . As I believe I told you all almost two weeks ago I drew the Big Walleye skunkeroonie on lake Bernard for lakers . OUCH,ouch ouch that hurt . LMAO ;D . Now I could tell you the story of last weekend tipping a few with my neighbour lady . LMAO ;) . Man is she a mean drunk but blond . LOL ;D
The bush is not a passion , it's in my soul.

TD

Germ

• Always Planning the Next fishing Adventure...
« Reply #3 on: Jan 03, 2010, 11:47 PM »
This person with the dieabtes i mentioned in this post my friend... happened to have passed 2 years ago to his illness..  not to long after this post... :< he was a good friend and I will always remember this wedding .. keep your rods close and your friends closer! Tight lines! And Grump if your out there... id like to hear from ya!
[email protected]
Drop me a line sometime i miss ya!:>
Please Don't be offended by Germ and his Replys ..If any comments bother you please feel free to Send me a message Thru private mail and Ill   modify anything that Seems to upset ya. Tight Lines all!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.