FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: greetings from lakerville  (Read 4163 times)

ICEHOLE

Re: greetings from lakerville
« Reply #30 on: Apr 17, 2012, 07:12 PM »
once again the skunkaroo at "lakerville"....fished 9-3 not really prime time for fishing but i had to hit up my trout hole early so i could catch some easy fish and managed 2 rainbows in about an hour, and it inspired my to try for lakers again..so i took the trip...once again notf  even a bite, but just beofre i left some marine biologist for dcr was doing a survey and said very few fish the last 2 days due to what he believes is the warm weather "duh"...said water has gone up 2 degrees since warm up started...said lakers are going deeper but smallies are really starting to come alive...i tried theower egg thing and it did not help the shiner float at all....and there tends to be peices of foam all over the shore ara where i fish so i also used that like suggested in this thread and it did help the shiner float. batch of shiners i got today at the nearby bait shop was weak, not very hardy at all. now back to a long 7 days at work before i have a day off to try again....
Trout, LMB, SMB, BullHeads, Lakers, Pike, Carp

SpaceGhost

« Reply #31 on: Apr 17, 2012, 07:55 PM »
My buddy and i were down there this evening. I caught one. Ill be posting a pic later.

Thun

« Reply #32 on: Apr 17, 2012, 09:28 PM »
Awesome SG, can't wait to see it

ICEHOLE, check your inbox

lavaman

« Reply #33 on: Apr 18, 2012, 06:30 AM »
My buddy and i were down there this evening. I caught one. Ill be posting a pic later.

you are channelling the beast force from within. good job SG. when are you going again? i'll be there sometime this week.

SpaceGhost

« Reply #34 on: Apr 18, 2012, 07:59 AM »
I could be down there everyday this week at some point. If anyone wants to meet up just shoot me a pm and ill try and coordinate.

sull155

« Reply #35 on: Apr 18, 2012, 09:59 AM »
looks like rain and cooler weather at the beginning of next week, should keep the water temps down for a little while longer

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.