FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: What date will we have ice out???  (Read 5699 times)

sebec_troller

Re: What date will we have ice out???
« Reply #15 on: Mar 24, 2005, 03:28 PM »
Sebec_Troller,

Do you have a camp on Sebec? I have a camp on the eastern end in the Narrows. I've been fishing Sebec for quite a few years now. Can't seem to catch too many legal sized salmon, but I've taken some nice togue. Do most of my trolling down on the western side of the lake by Packard's Camps.

TroutKing

Hi Trout,
    Our camp is on the south shore about 30 camps south of Greeleys Landing. I too have caught alot of small salmon mostly trolling a streamer behind a dodger, though last year caught some decent sized salmon with sewn smelt about 40 feet down. I had a tremendous year catching Togue last season though no bragging size, just stayed busy reeling  :)  I fish the lake alot and have been stocking up on smelts this year.... last year I ran out and had to purchase my frozen bait. I troll down by Packards in the spring but other than that I chase the fish all over the lake with a few special drop-offs that I cant seem to pull myself away from. If I see a number fish on the finder I troll it....  By the way, how was the perch fishing by your place on the lake this winter??? I caught 9 one day fishing with another lake resident and they sure were tasty

jrelaxin

« Reply #16 on: Mar 26, 2005, 07:32 AM »
loved sebec caught my first salmon there 35yrs ago............beautiful lake.....been hooked ever since
Donut a day and I'm ready to play
 Dave

toguetaker

« Reply #17 on: Mar 28, 2005, 09:05 AM »
Got the plug in???
Thanks for the reminder ;D

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.