FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: GOD Diaries for Friday and Saturday  (Read 3271 times)

The Jigger

• Member of the G.O.D.S.
Re: GOD Diaries for Friday and Saturday
« Reply #30 on: Apr 08, 2013, 07:50 PM »
To the GODS...I think I am ready to join the ranks but looking for approval.....

I will join the Gods group on the Chu this year......do I get a button?

K

Your a young whippersnapper. enjoy it ;D ;D ;D

Stealth

• Just a GOD to the end
« Reply #31 on: Apr 09, 2013, 08:48 AM »
To the GODS...I think I am ready to join the ranks but looking for approval.....

I will join the Gods group on the Chu this year......do I get a button?

K

Karl, you're in.  Your button is waiting for ya.  It all about the laughs.  Just don't come an catch fish because Butch and I will feel badly.   :thumbup_smilie:
If you have great friends, taunt them..... endlessly. Even if you don't have good friends taunt them just for the practice. This is the Gospel according to the GODs.

roncarr

• THE BEST FISH IS ALWAYS THE NEXT ONE
« Reply #32 on: Apr 09, 2013, 12:34 PM »
Ron, if you are talking aobut the Noreasters.... yes, tried to set them up with as little line as possible in the trip. Great to use the Indians for open water.  Mike has a few other tricks up his sleeves.  He visited us on the ice at the last gathering and demoed some neat stuff for shore fishing.  Mike is always thinking and providing us all with outstanding equipment. 
Thanks Jimmy that is what I was talking about . I am hoping to use mine for walleye light biting suns o bithces  >:(

Mike is awesome he contacted me yesterday about some top secret stuff :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X
STRIPERS ARE MANS BEST FRIEND OR WORST ENEMY

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.