FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Christine Lake  (Read 1132 times)

matt75

Christine Lake
« on: Jun 20, 2013, 02:41 PM »
Hey guys looking for some advice. I bought a boat over the winter and I am getting ready to use it. Thinking my first trip will be Christine Lake in Stark. I know this lake holds some nice brown trout as I have caught a few from shore but that was a long time ago. My question is what are the best ways to target browns in a boat I do not have downriggers or lead core yet. Do you think it would be best to troll hardware or stick with shiners and nightcrawlers? Also has anyone been fishing this lake lately and if so how was it? Thanks in advance for any info.

PS. I live in the Lancaster area and I fish a lot of the streams,rivers and lakes from Twin Mountain to Pittsburg so if anybody wants any info on the trout fishing up this way give me a shout.

NH Trout Fisherman

• MFF Mod Team
  • FISHIN 4 BIG TROUT!
Re: Christine Lake
« Reply #1 on: Jun 20, 2013, 07:35 PM »
Hey Matt

Christine is a decent lake for Brown Trout most are average 12-16" with the occasional larger fish. Lead core would be your best bet but if you don't get the gear prior to your trip I would try drifting shiners and if that doesn't work try the crawlers. Don't be afraid to mix it up. What kind of motor is on your boat? If youve got one where you can consistantly stay around 1.5-2 mph you could try misc lures. Good Luck

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.