FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Stripers .....  (Read 5169 times)

Jschumacher

• Fish often. It's a way of life. Life Member NAFC.
Re: Stripers .....
« Reply #15 on: Jul 26, 2013, 08:59 PM »
Nice job guys. A nice haul of fish right there. Those fish didn't stand a chance with a crew like that. Ron glad to see you could put off the eyes and skis for some Stripa's. Chad congrats on the PB.
I fish every chance I get and enjoy every time I fish. They call it fishing not catchin

Member of The GODS

fishnmachine

• Life Member NAFC
« Reply #16 on: Jul 26, 2013, 10:29 PM »
Nice haul! I've got a date with Cape Cod Fishing Charters out of Chatham on the 1st. Can't wait... ;D
     One more with the one we're after and we'll have two.
The brook trout is the prom queen of the trout world, and a promiscuous prom queen at that!

striper50trout

• Fish hard, live long!
« Reply #17 on: Jul 29, 2013, 09:43 AM »
Nice job boys!

sst4life

« Reply #18 on: Jul 29, 2013, 02:24 PM »
Love seeing big dead stripers. I think our fish stocks are going to be incredible in the years to come  :-\
I play with my rod TWO HANDED !!!!!

FROZEN SHINER

« Reply #19 on: Jul 29, 2013, 08:48 PM »
Love seeing big dead stripers. I think our fish stocks are going to be incredible in the years to come  :-\
Its nice that i pay to fish the ocean too...But thats minor compared to me getting my mind off my son passing away... Thanks for the kind words ... ;)

sst4life

« Reply #20 on: Jul 30, 2013, 12:41 PM »
Its nice that i pay to fish the ocean too...But thats minor compared to me getting my mind off my son passing away... Thanks for the kind words ... ;)

Well that's good that you fish to get your mind off of it never said it wasn't and if that is an excuse to kill breeder fish than all for it.  Kill kill kill till there is nothing left.

bogmanjr

• KET-CHEN-ENY ?
« Reply #21 on: Jul 30, 2013, 12:52 PM »
Legal fish.... Eat em up chad. I would....

drowndin dots

• BOAT = break out another thousand
« Reply #22 on: Jul 30, 2013, 01:31 PM »
Legal fish.... Eat em up chad. I would....
Me too..... Sorry to hear about you're son FS, glad you got into some beautiful fish, Don't mind the Hater there is always one.

drowndin dots

• BOAT = break out another thousand
« Reply #23 on: Jul 30, 2013, 01:32 PM »
Well that's good that you fish to get your mind off of it never said it wasn't and if that is an excuse to kill breeder fish than all for it.  Kill kill kill till there is nothing left.
Even after reading about his son you still had to poke........Shame on you

fishnmachine

• Life Member NAFC
« Reply #24 on: Jul 30, 2013, 02:10 PM »
Well that's good that you fish to get your mind off of it never said it wasn't and if that is an excuse to kill breeder fish than all for it.  Kill kill kill till there is nothing left.
?????? Pick a pulpit somewhere else...  :azn:
     One more with the one we're after and we'll have two.
The brook trout is the prom queen of the trout world, and a promiscuous prom queen at that!

sst4life

« Reply #25 on: Jul 30, 2013, 02:18 PM »
Even after reading about his son you still had to poke........Shame on you

There is no shame because i didn't say anything about his son. It is about the killing of those fish. I understand it is well within your right and I keep a few a year but I hate seeing the mass carnage..... people wonder why our fish stocks are depleting. Sorry if you take any offense Frozen that is not what I am trying to do. Just cant stand going fishing and people complaining they arent catching anything when I see the same guys constantly pulling 30 to 40 lb fish just about every time I am fishing. This is about C&R not your son and not trying for you to take offense.

FROZEN SHINER

« Reply #26 on: Jul 30, 2013, 05:14 PM »
There is no shame because i didn't say anything about his son. It is about the killing of those fish. I understand it is well within your right and I keep a few a year but I hate seeing the mass carnage..... people wonder why our fish stocks are depleting. Sorry if you take any offense Frozen that is not what I am trying to do. Just cant stand going fishing and people complaining they arent catching anything when I see the same guys constantly pulling 30 to 40 lb fish just about every time I am fishing. This is about C&R not your son and not trying for you to take offense.
Listen im not even going to go there with you because you missed the whole point.... Plus if you were any kind of a sportman you would have  left it alone but you didn't. I RELEASE everything I catch and that fish was enjoyed by so many non fisherman people.. I've taken maybe 20 bass in my life time... Shame on you for evev saying something back... Your the reason sites are dieng... Keep your mouth shut if you don't have anything good to say.. I feel bad for ya man not mad but really choose your battles... I went there because my boy Talon first child ever that lived for 21 months deserves it and we started a non profit fund for families with terminal I'll children...I'll take all the fish I want but I'm not greedy... leave me alone..Thanks

MrE1979

• If it was easy they would call it catching.
« Reply #27 on: Jul 30, 2013, 06:02 PM »
Listen im not even going to go there with you because you missed the whole point.... Plus if you were any kind of a sportman you would have  left it alone but you didn't. I RELEASE everything I catch and that fish was enjoyed by so many non fisherman people.. I've taken maybe 20 bass in my life time... Shame on you for evev saying something back... Your the reason sites are dieng... Keep your mouth shut if you don't have anything good to say.. I feel bad for ya man not mad but really choose your battles... I went there because my boy Talon first child ever that lived for 21 months deserves it and we started a non profit fund for families with terminal I'll children...I'll take all the fish I want but I'm not greedy... leave me alone..Thanks

Chad screw that tool. It is people like you and the other good guys that I have met on here and the shanty that keep these site going.  Can't wait to meet you and do some hard water fishing with ya man.  Don't let one jack@$$ get under your skin man.  Keep the pics coming.
It is MY responsibility as a fisherman to make sure my children can enjoy fishing years from now.  Help make sure your kids can fish.  If you see something ILLEGAL Contact the Massachusetts Environmental Police Radio Room at 1-800-632-8075 at any hour of the day.

MrE1979

• If it was easy they would call it catching.
« Reply #28 on: Jul 30, 2013, 06:04 PM »

TOOL  :rotflol:
It is MY responsibility as a fisherman to make sure my children can enjoy fishing years from now.  Help make sure your kids can fish.  If you see something ILLEGAL Contact the Massachusetts Environmental Police Radio Room at 1-800-632-8075 at any hour of the day.

McJake

« Reply #29 on: Jul 30, 2013, 06:44 PM »
I wonder why civility is depleting

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.