FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Stripers .....  (Read 5168 times)

FROZEN SHINER

Re: Stripers .....
« Reply #30 on: Jul 30, 2013, 09:23 PM »
Thanks guys not mad at him but sometimes you wonder where their hearts are .. i agree the fish population is wacky everywhere but i dont  take many fish ... been on these site for awhile and i stopped posting for this reason...i hope it gets on track and same with us no reason to comment anymore we can move on ... hope the best for you all God Bless ... :)

unoman

« Reply #31 on: Jul 31, 2013, 07:30 PM »
Well that's good that you fish to get your mind off of it never said it wasn't and if that is an excuse to kill breeder fish than all for it.  Kill kill kill till there is nothing left.

I dont get into the fray very often...but, you sir...are a total a*s....

sst4life

« Reply #32 on: Aug 01, 2013, 11:14 AM »
I dont get into the fray very often...but, you sir...are a total a*s....

Why am I an a@@ first of all...... I commented on the pictures and all the dead bass. He brought in his son into the picture ( and I truly am deeply sorry ) I did not so please understand and never said anything bad. You dont know me and I dont know you and all this name calling on the internet must make everyone feel like they have a big one in there pants.......
I play with my rod TWO HANDED !!!!!

Poot

« Reply #33 on: Aug 01, 2013, 12:53 PM »
Not worth the pissing match Chad, there always has to be a turd in the punchbowl that has to voice their opinion. You've got other things on your plate like planning charitable events in memory of your son...

On that note, if you hear of any guys that need a 4th in their group for the golf tournament let me know, I'd love to play  ;)

FROZEN SHINER

« Reply #34 on: Aug 01, 2013, 02:54 PM »
Not worth the pissing match Chad, there always has to be a turd in the punchbowl that has to voice their opinion. You've got other things on your plate like planning charitable events in memory of your son...

On that note, if you hear of any guys that need a 4th in their group for the golf tournament let me know, I'd love to play  ;)
Pat i thought you had a crew ??? thanks bud ...

FROZEN SHINER

« Reply #35 on: Aug 01, 2013, 03:00 PM »
Why am I an a@@ first of all...... I commented on the pictures and all the dead bass. He brought in his son into the picture ( and I truly am deeply sorry ) I did not so please understand and never said anything bad. You dont know me and I dont know you and all this name calling on the internet must make everyone feel like they have a big one in there pants.......
Point is your being a jerk ... i told  you what i was doing and why and you couldn't stop ... AND YOUR STILL going ... leave it alone ... seems like your standing alone and im still being nice but you like stirring the pot .. Do me a favor don't comment on my post then ... Can you get it through your head that my son has passed away and its been 3 months  Aug 10 th is his 2 nd Birthday what a heartless jerk you are.. i wish people like you just get banned no need for you on the site ...Then you still talk about everyone ... How old are you and do you have kids ... i even said im not mad at you but now your testing me ... im a pretty happy guy and you are unbelievable .. ???

Poot

« Reply #36 on: Aug 01, 2013, 03:28 PM »
Pat i thought you had a crew ??? thanks bud ...

wife has a road race she is running that day and other couple has a wedding. Leave me by my lonesome. If you hear of anyone that needs a player give me a shout.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.