FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: These look pretty good...  (Read 4728 times)

AquaAssassin

Re: These look pretty good...
« Reply #15 on: Mar 21, 2014, 06:11 PM »
Good stuff!
It’s not being Cocky if you can back it up.

When you’re good at something, you’ll tell everyone. When you’re great at something, they’ll tell you.

Nitro16

• Born to fish Forced to work
« Reply #16 on: Mar 21, 2014, 07:35 PM »
Here is the website
The BassFishin.Com Fishing Line Guide

Great website. Thanks so much. Now I know why pro's carry twenty rods and reels lol. Guess I need a few more lol.

Nitro16

• Born to fish Forced to work
« Reply #17 on: Mar 30, 2014, 10:26 AM »
Don't know if these are something new or not but it's the first I've seen of them.... Lake Fork frog trailer hooks, I could see these doubling my frog hook ups. Definitely going to pick some up to try out.

Found these at bass pro this morning. $5 for 2 of them. Grabbed a pack to throw in the tackle box. Figured worth a try. I'd have to say that the hook is very rigid. Seems to me like it will stay above the water during the retrieve and make weeds not an issue. Can't wait for some warm water to try it out

stripernut

« Reply #18 on: Apr 16, 2014, 04:25 PM »
For all you frog guys, if you want to try something fun is fish, fish the pads at night with the frogs... Incredible action! When I bass fish at night (my favorite time) I fish two rods, one with the Jitterbug for open water and a frog for any time I might be fishing over vegetation. I also use straight braid for frog and jitterbug fishing, in the past it was Power Pro, but as it wears out I am switching them all to Cortland Master Braid... A MUCH tougher line...

I have seen that "Assist" hook around, but figured it would be too much of a weed catcher! Most of the time if I miss them on the first hit, they will hit a second time...

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.