FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: NH Saltwater Thread  (Read 108280 times)

Clams

• All day, every day!
Re: 2014 NH Saltwater Thread
« Reply #45 on: Jun 19, 2014, 12:39 PM »
Sharktopus.....  ;D

Longfins? How big approx were they? Might have to bust out a jig and check a spot tonight.

Small bass up to 25" were going crazy last night on a large school of silversides pushed up in a cove. Heard a splash or two that was def a bigger fish. Half a 6" sluggo as a dropper was killer. The river is full of all sorts of bait right now!

AquaAssassin

« Reply #46 on: Jun 19, 2014, 05:48 PM »
lies you were probably baking cookies or something  ;D haha nice to see you post man glad youre alive and catching some fish!

Child please! You know your role! How's my future deer draggers muscle mass coming along lol?
It’s not being Cocky if you can back it up.

When you’re good at something, you’ll tell everyone. When you’re great at something, they’ll tell you.

AquaAssassin

« Reply #47 on: Jun 19, 2014, 05:53 PM »
Sharktopus.....  ;D

Longfins? How big approx were they? Might have to bust out a jig and check a spot tonight.

Small bass up to 25" were going crazy last night on a large school of silversides pushed up in a cove. Heard a splash or two that was def a bigger fish. Half a 6" sluggo as a dropper was killer. The river is full of all sorts of bait right now!

Not sure bro, maybe short fins? I would say around 16" all kidding aside. And huge mass though. That's all we had last night as we'll was bass up to 26". Red gill teasers were junk for me last night all came on bomber long A and Black 9" slug. Slow rolled. They were crushing silversides all the while I was there I did watch a absolute stud break surface at the back of a lobster boat transom last night though. Can't believe the amount of silversides you can't see through the water

When you’re good at something, you’ll tell everyone. When you’re great at something, they’ll tell you.

AquaAssassin

« Reply #48 on: Jun 19, 2014, 06:35 PM »
FYI to all as well the SP minnows stock hooks are junk!!   Phenomenal bait though upgrade to some vmc trebs for sure

cornshark

« Reply #49 on: Jun 19, 2014, 06:52 PM »
There's a good number of nice sized fish around things are about 2-3 weeks behind this year in my estimation. Some of those fish from last year are back and are 20lb fish this year.
Perchus Slaversons

cornshark

« Reply #50 on: Jun 27, 2014, 05:07 PM »
No one talking at all. Headed out tomorrow. Will report.
Perchus Slaversons

paulb

« Reply #51 on: Jun 29, 2014, 09:27 AM »
Flats were empty last night. Got there at 8 stayed till 1 am. Maybe a dozen schoolies, some only 15 inches, biggest was 26. Nothing hammering the surface and didn't see anyone bringing fish in. Can't gettem every time I guess. Jobsite, you back  in the game yet??

Clams

• All day, every day!
« Reply #52 on: Jun 29, 2014, 11:23 AM »
Too busy fishing.  ;D

Striper bite has been good (would like to be seeing more big fish though). Went over a well know bridge yesterday and it was packed with people on both sides. Didn't stop but saw someone pull a full string of macks up as I drove by. There is tons of tiny bait in the river feeding the bigger bait and schoolies.

Squid were around in decent numbers last night, some big ones too.  ;)

cornshark

« Reply #53 on: Jun 29, 2014, 06:25 PM »
I think they went nocturnal on the squid kid. I went out yesterday caught a dozen dinks. There are fish there not close to the numbers of the last few years. I hate to say it but I think  the population isn't as strong as most people think. All those fish that were 34-36" last year have probably been raped by the comercial guys this year. That has been the predominant age class off fish up here for the last 3 years from my observations. Could be slim pickings till regulations change which could take years. I have been averaging 11-15 on my last 4 outings but there is normally times in June where I have 30-40 fish days.
Perchus Slaversons

cornshark

« Reply #54 on: Jun 29, 2014, 07:22 PM »
Clams your box is stuffed.
Perchus Slaversons

Clams

• All day, every day!
« Reply #55 on: Jun 30, 2014, 12:03 AM »
Cleaned some mail up.

Across the board, everyone who I've talked to agrees the populations of bigger fish are way down.  ???
There are good numbers of small schoolies right now..... still tons of small bait (silversides) at a few different spots tonight. Had to get away from the schoolies just to find some squid that would bite.

cornshark

« Reply #56 on: Jul 03, 2014, 05:34 PM »
Anyone been off shore and seen tuna?
Perchus Slaversons

Clams

• All day, every day!
« Reply #57 on: Jul 10, 2014, 12:05 AM »
Anyone been getting out? Getting fish up to 31" the last few days on bombers and SP minnows. Mack color/patterns and/or something with yellow have been producing lately with the stained water. My buddy got a 38" and 36" the other day on a schoolbus bomber....

JoeGG

« Reply #58 on: Jul 10, 2014, 11:58 AM »
Heading out fom Hingham  in a 26 ft Whaler. Where can we jig up some Pollock/cod/haddock and what arethe restrictions. Thanks in advance.

puddlejumper68

« Reply #59 on: Jul 11, 2014, 07:43 PM »
I've been hearing the squid are back around anyone going after them yet . I tryed it last year from my boat off kittery point it was a blast we got around 85 in one night. I rigged some led lights off the back of the boat worked well
im not drunk i just navigate that way.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.