FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: NH Saltwater Thread  (Read 108436 times)

puddlejumper68

Re: NH Saltwater Thread
« Reply #120 on: Jun 16, 2015, 03:31 PM »
New moon and a midnight tide tonight  late doc appointment tomorrow  so I'm gonna sneak out to night and blow off work  tomorrow !   Joppa here I come be fishing by 600 low tide ! Give a update tomorrow !   
im not drunk i just navigate that way.

AquaAssassin

« Reply #121 on: Jun 16, 2015, 06:18 PM »
New moon and a midnight tide tonight  late doc appointment tomorrow  so I'm gonna sneak out to night and blow off work  tomorrow !   Joppa here I come be fishing by 600 low tide ! Give a update tomorrow !   

Good luck! Ways done well in the quality dept. on nights like this.
It’s not being Cocky if you can back it up.

When you’re good at something, you’ll tell everyone. When you’re great at something, they’ll tell you.

puddlejumper68

« Reply #122 on: Jun 17, 2015, 10:04 AM »
We'll I'm sorry to say that I didn't get to go out last night my partner bailed  out last minute !  Hoping to do Friday night and fish from around  low tide till a couple hours into the out going !  Sorry for the no report
im not drunk i just navigate that way.

Clams

• All day, every day!
« Reply #123 on: Jun 27, 2015, 01:10 AM »
How's the bite been for everyone? Seems like some fish are moving back in the river. Got into a bunch of schoolies up to 27" tonight with a buddy. All on 9" black sluggos, black bombers and burple sp's. A guy close to us got a nice 42" with a fat belly fishing on bottom with chunk mack. It was his only fish of the night and he said it was his personal best. Maybe I'll post a pic of him with it tomorrow.

AquaAssassin

« Reply #124 on: Jun 27, 2015, 08:50 AM »
I haven't been out in a longggg time! My next window of opportunity will surely be at night and I'm gonna hit a beach that has been good to me.

When you’re good at something, you’ll tell everyone. When you’re great at something, they’ll tell you.

zwiggles

« Reply #125 on: Jun 27, 2015, 01:24 PM »
A friend of mine in the know told me that he met a couple of guys who had a 36" and a 46" fish that were caught last week by the Marina in Newington. Caught on live Mackerel if I remember correctly.

natureboy79

« Reply #126 on: Jun 30, 2015, 10:37 AM »
Any predictions of how the fishing will be for this full moon?
My name is Andy and i'm a fishaholic...

fisherhawk55

« Reply #127 on: Jun 30, 2015, 06:56 PM »
Nothing but schoolies for me today ,the beach was packed people swimming ect ,I used the lures I built the mackerel,and white stick bait no fish on them but they swim well and casted good ,bait fished instead to many lines in the water going to hit the salt at night with a black version stick bait and eel color version ,as well as the others I've made to see if they will take em I found at night fishing with a moon is productive during the day cloud cover good luck to any of you guys that venture out also fishing the right tide is huge went it comes to a good bite

Dispy

« Reply #128 on: Jun 30, 2015, 07:24 PM »
Nothing but schoolies for me today ,the beach was packed people swimming ect ,I used the lures I built the mackerel,and white stick bait no fish on them but they swim well and casted good ,bait fished instead to many lines in the water going to hit the salt at night with a black version stick bait and eel color version ,as well as the others I've made to see if they will take em I found at night fishing with a moon is productive during the day cloud cover good luck to any of you guys that venture out also fishing the right tide is huge went it comes to a good bite
Black at night and light colors by day...both Zach and Josh are there now. Good luck!
"Meet the new with your ears, eyes and mind wide open, and your mouth tightly shut."

Clams

• All day, every day!
« Reply #129 on: Jul 09, 2015, 01:25 PM »
Just a heads up, squid have shown up in the Piscataqua.  ;)

BarringtonBrad

« Reply #130 on: Jul 09, 2015, 06:33 PM »
Just a heads up, squid have shown up in the Piscataqua.  ;)

Awesome! thanks for heads up clams

BarringtonBrad

« Reply #131 on: Jul 09, 2015, 06:41 PM »
I've been to embarrassed to post anything lately.ive been getting tons of fish 20+ a night between a couple of us, over 100 on the season but nothing over 32" yet this year...pretty discouraging.been using live macks deep generally fishing 30+ fow.mostly inland from 95.

AquaAssassin

« Reply #132 on: Jul 09, 2015, 07:52 PM »
I've been to embarrassed to post anything lately.ive been getting tons of fish 20+ a night between a couple of us, over 100 on the season but nothing over 32" yet this year...pretty discouraging.been using live macks deep generally fishing 30+ fow.mostly inland from 95.

Hit the beach in that boat on the flats with eels at night bro! Quality will increase 10 fold I promise, wish I had the time to show you. Glad to see some squid showing up in this cold water, I try to save some for sea bass bait but I end up eating them lol

fisherhawk55

« Reply #133 on: Jul 09, 2015, 08:56 PM »
The big boys are closer to the shore and jetties than people realize I saw a monster hugging the jetties after all what are the bait stripers are feeding on little fish eating the junk washed up on  shore looking for an easy meal crabs , sand eels ,ect for me catching a big boy is great but catching over a 100 good size is awesome fun to

Clams

• All day, every day!
« Reply #134 on: Jul 10, 2015, 05:18 AM »
I think most of the bigger bass have been holding closer to the mouth and along the outside. More macks around there (not much big bait upriver of 95). That might change though, if the squid come in the river thick.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.