FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: NH Saltwater Thread  (Read 108421 times)

BarringtonBrad

Re: NH Saltwater Thread
« Reply #135 on: Jul 10, 2015, 08:19 AM »
Thanks for the insight men! I have been fishing the breakwater area in Newcastle too but haven't given it very long.ill try hanging around there a little longer see if it helps

swnoel

« Reply #136 on: Jul 11, 2015, 11:36 AM »
 Had to work for our 5  stripers this AM, apparently they don't have to be too aggressive to find food.  Plenty of bait, mackerel, pollack, and squid at the mouth of the Piscataqua! The fish are here it you can coax them to bite.

lowaccord66

« Reply #137 on: Jul 21, 2015, 04:55 PM »
Hit the beach in that boat on the flats with eels at night bro! Quality will increase 10 fold I promise, wish I had the time to show you. Glad to see some squid showing up in this cold water, I try to save some for sea bass bait but I end up eating them lol

Good advice above.  I have a friend that does that up there and only that.  He's got a few nice bass to his credit to say the very least. 

AquaAssassin

« Reply #138 on: Jul 21, 2015, 05:11 PM »
Good advice above.  I have a friend that does that up there and only that.  He's got a few nice bass to his credit to say the very least. 

Underrated tactic for sure
It’s not being Cocky if you can back it up.

When you’re good at something, you’ll tell everyone. When you’re great at something, they’ll tell you.

Seahunt

• Coffin Dodger @ IS
« Reply #139 on: Jul 22, 2015, 08:08 PM »

Not a cow, (36") but fought me around the bow, then back around the other side and then one more time around until this line sider came in the boat.
Love the CCs.

One of a few caught yesterday in the MOM.

AquaAssassin

« Reply #140 on: Jul 22, 2015, 08:18 PM »
Nice work outta you my friend! That'll eat!

When you’re good at something, you’ll tell everyone. When you’re great at something, they’ll tell you.

Dispy

« Reply #141 on: Jul 22, 2015, 08:38 PM »
Nice Grillah! SeaHunt!    Zach and I also landed many at the MOM on Sunday as well as 300 Macks......
"Meet the new with your ears, eyes and mind wide open, and your mouth tightly shut."

AquaAssassin

« Reply #142 on: Jul 22, 2015, 08:49 PM »
Nice!

fisherhawk55

« Reply #143 on: Jul 22, 2015, 09:22 PM »
Beauty sea hunt nice bull ,

fisherhawk55

« Reply #144 on: Jul 22, 2015, 10:06 PM »
I just saw a photo of a 100 pound striper a guy speared ,on a surfcaster on face book I will see if I can get the photo up monster

AquaAssassin

« Reply #145 on: Jul 23, 2015, 05:35 AM »
Wow! I'd like to see the full story on that one!

Clams

• All day, every day!
« Reply #146 on: Jul 23, 2015, 10:26 AM »
Im guessing it's BS, no pics out of the water...... Deinintly a nice striper, but not 100lbs. That fish is way in front of his body, probably still attached to the spear in his hand.

Anyway, word is squid are coming in thicker then a few weeks ago (I haven't been trying for them though) Got 3 fish Tuesday night biggest was 34" which I kept. It's been hard to find bigger fish this year, a lot are right under "keeper" size. Last night was slower with only a few small fish. Caught mostly on the disco burple sp minnow.

How have you boat guys been doing?

AquaAssassin

« Reply #147 on: Jul 23, 2015, 12:41 PM »
That's why I wanted to see the full story lol.

fisherhawk55

« Reply #148 on: Jul 23, 2015, 04:24 PM »
Guys I saw this on surfcasters inc I'm on the site I will see if I can get the scoop and post all the info for ya  and that fish to me looks a 100 pounds all day I'll search down the facts on the site

Clams

• All day, every day!
« Reply #149 on: Jul 23, 2015, 04:52 PM »

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.