FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: NH Saltwater Thread  (Read 107986 times)

zwiggles

Re: NH Saltwater Thread
« Reply #255 on: May 03, 2019, 10:02 AM »
Bringing this thread back from the dead. Hope everyone is ready for the salt!

Been out the last 4 nights. Missed 3 fish and landed one last night (31”) released. Saw a few others caught 23-27”. Not sure if they’re holdover fish or not? SOL migration charts says schoolies are at the cape now.

I’ve heard rumor the past few years of some micros being caught pretty much year round. I was told there are some that stay around and spawn now so maybe that’s what your seeing?

Either way that sounds like some great action for this early!

AquaAssassin

« Reply #256 on: May 03, 2019, 03:14 PM »
Nice work Adam! I’ve caught them here in April before in the cocheco so I wouldn’t doubt. However with some of the 10” fish I catch you know they are holding in great bay. Anyhow, congrats you win this year  ;)
It’s not being Cocky if you can back it up.

When you’re good at something, you’ll tell everyone. When you’re great at something, they’ll tell you.

AquaAssassin

« Reply #257 on: May 27, 2019, 07:32 AM »
Endless rats around to catch, probably averaging about 27 a trip for a few hours on shore. Flounder are slowly getting better, only 1-3 fish each time so far but Saturday I only got a sea Robin lolll

When you’re good at something, you’ll tell everyone. When you’re great at something, they’ll tell you.

swnoel

« Reply #258 on: May 27, 2019, 08:16 AM »
Good to hear flounder are still around. Tried many times and didn't have much luck. Nice to see you're up an about.

AquaAssassin

« Reply #259 on: May 27, 2019, 08:55 AM »
Thanks!

AquaAssassin

« Reply #260 on: Jun 14, 2019, 02:49 PM »
It seems after the storm yesterday the micros have dropped back a bit from the creeks and dams. I caught around 50 this am in 2 hours. A welcomed surprise. I have caught very few micros this year until today and was getting worried about this age class having poor representatives here in say 6 years. I think it also provides a valid arguement for what many of us believe in that there are more resident bass here than believed.

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #261 on: Jun 14, 2019, 03:00 PM »
Very nice job...  :thumbup_smilie: :thumbup_smilie:
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

zwiggles

« Reply #262 on: Jun 14, 2019, 03:05 PM »
Sounds like a busy morning! I’m hoping to get into some this weekend as well.

AquaAssassin

« Reply #263 on: Jun 14, 2019, 03:18 PM »
I have a few more weekends of all star summer ball tourneys for the kids then I can fish again besides 1-2 hour trips at sunup before work, can’t wait!

skinnywater

« Reply #264 on: Jul 02, 2019, 08:43 PM »
Pogies everywhere this weekend not a lot of Bass under them.  Caught up to 34" fish was hoping for cows.
greenshack on shanty

AquaAssassin

« Reply #265 on: Jul 04, 2019, 05:19 AM »
That happened last year as well, very strange. Tons of pogeys and no big bass on them to speak of up here from P-scat north. They all stayed keyed on Mack’s. When I was a kid the pogeys would bring in huge bass and Blues right up the river. The pogeys seemed to disappear for a while up here and now that they’ve been back a couple years they don’t seem to bring the big girls with them anymore

skinnywater

« Reply #266 on: Jul 05, 2019, 09:54 AM »
Fished the P-scat from them shore the next day at few spots I usually do well at this time of year and it was super quiet not even a schoolie.  I hope it picks up.
greenshack on shanty

skinnywater

« Reply #267 on: Aug 24, 2019, 08:08 PM »
Pogies everywhere again Mac were scarce.  Schoolies, I am hearing about cows but haven't found a field of Pogies with them under it.
greenshack on shanty

Clams

• All day, every day!
« Reply #268 on: Apr 10, 2021, 04:13 PM »

Went out on a deep sea trip the other day. Ended up with 7 haddock, 7 good sized reds, a big cunner a few sculpins and this nice cusk that took the boat pool of $260 and I didn’t even know the boat gives you a free trip too. Needless to say I headed back out mid week.  8)

AquaAssassin

« Reply #269 on: Apr 10, 2021, 05:23 PM »
Nice work Adam!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.