FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Goodbye CHU SKUNKEROOOOO  (Read 3719 times)

MrE1979

• If it was easy they would call it catching.
Re: Goodbye CHU SKUNKEROOOOO
« Reply #30 on: Apr 30, 2014, 07:22 PM »
oh do tell buhahaha. looks like he is really earning that GODS pin.  ::)

Ok so I get the second trout take a pic and tell Jeff I'm gonna throw it on the stringer.  He pulls the stringer in and opens a holder for me.  I went to put it on and there were to many hands trying to hook a trout to a stringer so he says "let me see"  I give him the fish (at the waters edge) and he drops it  :o  Now it's floppin around NEXT to the WATER....  All I could think is here we go again  ;D  :rotflol:  He manages to catch this one tho and puts it on the stringer much to my relief.  His new nickname is "Butter Fingers"
It is MY responsibility as a fisherman to make sure my children can enjoy fishing years from now.  Help make sure your kids can fish.  If you see something ILLEGAL Contact the Massachusetts Environmental Police Radio Room at 1-800-632-8075 at any hour of the day.

Jschumacher

• Fish often. It's a way of life. Life Member NAFC.
« Reply #31 on: Apr 30, 2014, 08:22 PM »
I think this is called cyber bulling
 :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol:
I fish every chance I get and enjoy every time I fish. They call it fishing not catchin

Member of The GODS

lavaman

« Reply #32 on: May 01, 2014, 04:34 AM »

Ok so I get the second trout take a pic and tell Jeff I'm gonna throw it on the stringer.  He pulls the stringer in and opens a holder for me.  I went to put it on and there were to many hands trying to hook a trout to a stringer so he says "let me see"  I give him the fish (at the waters edge) and he drops it  :o  Now it's floppin around NEXT to the WATER....  All I could think is here we go again  ;D  :rotflol:  He manages to catch this one tho and puts it on the stringer much to my relief.  His new nickname is "Butter Fingers"

oh this is good.  :D  i believe they named a candy bar after him. its only cyber bullying if we don't like you.   ;)  

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.