FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Got on 'em today  (Read 1938 times)

800stealth

• Got Smallies??
Got on 'em today
« on: May 03, 2014, 06:30 PM »
Went out to Halfmoon today, got there around 1:00 and found the lake was all mine. It was pretty calm, surface temp was 53-54. The bass bite was great and steady the 4 hours I stayed. Got about 15 two pound cookie cutters and couple around 3 1/2. All came on spinner baits, mostly black. The pup learned that a crank bait will bite your nose if you sniff it... at least now I don't think she go near a lure again lol. A few pics from the day...

Nitro16

• Born to fish Forced to work
Re: Got on 'em today
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2014, 08:55 PM »
Sounds like a great day to me. I went out for a few hours mysel, only got one smallie on the big lake. Wasn't seeing any sign of life. Week or two up there and it will change. Thanks for sharing the pics

fisherhawk55

« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2014, 10:24 PM »
Nice good sizes there .it won't be long I like the texas rig berkly power worm set up for bass motor oil color .nice catch of  bass.

wally13

« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2014, 01:37 AM »
nice fish

jibbs

« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2014, 05:26 AM »
The bite is finalky here...my dog chewed on a spinnerbait once..right in the top of the mouth..good work
Chuck Norris sorts his clothes in three loads.....whites, colors, and blood stains

justatrout

« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2014, 07:11 AM »
nice job looks like a fun day

800stealth

• Got Smallies??
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2014, 01:58 PM »
Thanks fellas, its good to get back into the swing of things. With the last couple outings only producing a few dink bass was starting to bug me lol. Timing is about right now to get in to some real big girls before they get on their beds.

Nitro16

• Born to fish Forced to work
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2014, 06:21 PM »
The next two weeks should be the most fun fishing of the year. I love this time of year.

jibbs

« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2014, 06:26 PM »
The next two weeks should be the most fun fishing of the year. I love this time of year.
memorial day is always the best weekend ..I always make sure I hit my prime spots this month..good luck guys
Chuck Norris sorts his clothes in three loads.....whites, colors, and blood stains

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.