FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Anybody fished Winni yet????  (Read 1960 times)

Smelt1

• Born to fish,forced to work!
Anybody fished Winni yet????
« on: Apr 24, 2005, 06:48 AM »
Ice out was declared this past Wed on the big lake has anybody been out on it yet? I was supposed to be out on it today but with 20mph+ winds and a horizontal rain I opted for the couch instead. I guess I'm getting to old for this now,when I was younger this was prime fishing weather for salmon. I did fish 19 mile bay Fri night for white perch and man were they in! Well there is allways next weekend.
Bubba

fishNH

• Best of both worlds - open water and ice fishing!
Re: Anybody fished Winni yet????
« Reply #1 on: Apr 25, 2005, 07:58 AM »
Hey smelt - if you don't mind, what were you using for bait?  I have yet to catch any whites but would like to give it a try some time.  Tried 19 mile this winter, just out past the islands but didn't have any luck.  Thanks
ice fishNH @ IS  huntNH @ MHF

FLAG

« Reply #2 on: Apr 25, 2005, 09:56 AM »
I have tried Winter Harbor twice now and nothing but the Skunk Monkey..... This upcoming weekend I will be able to get out into the deeper water and try some different areas.

Smelt1

• Born to fish,forced to work!
« Reply #3 on: Apr 29, 2005, 06:57 PM »
Flag I'll be up in Melvin Village on Sun. morning the salmon in Melvin bay are stacked up like cord wood.If your tired of winter harbor go the extra 7 miles north and try some excellent fishing up there.I'll be in a 19' starcraft I/O with hopefully a limit of salmon. ;D
Bubba

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.