FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: SUMMER SALMON ETHICS? Now that the Thermocline has concentrated Salmon??  (Read 11716 times)

Jethro

• I fish, therefore I am... always buying gear

I think I need to report you to the moderator. That is downright p0rn0graphic right there.

Seahunt

• Coffin Dodger @ IS
Thanks folks...
Like I said, the previous pics are not all the spoons I have. Those are the ones I typically have in my Winni bag.
I have "collections" per species, fisheries etc..

Wow. What a collection. But you should have a rack that's all Sutton too! Did you make those spoon cases yourself, and if so, do they have lids or someway of 'closing'? I need a similar set-up.
Like this, Mr. Harry?

I have some West River's and other Suttons but would have to dig around for them.

Suttons are great spoons. My fav is the 61 "hard body". Wish they still made them.
But... they're not the end all. Lot's of good spoons out there and they all will catch fish when presented properly.
Confidence in your lures tends to determine which you use the most.  ;)

I don't make those holders. CRS prevents me from telling you the original mfgr. Modified- they are Hook-um pads
If AJ still has them, that's great! They went out of business for a while and then I heard they came back.
Amish outfitters has good knock offs.
The available "bag" from both the original and AO's holds 5-7 pads depending on the size of the spoons etc..  

Mr.Harry

Thanks for the tip!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.