MFF US Northwest > Montana

Visiting Montana in June.

(1/5) > >>

HIMO:
hello all. My wife and I are going to be coming to Montana in June. we will be driving,using I-94 as our main road. are there any creeks the I can dig paydirt and haul it home in 5 gal. buckets to pan for gold at home? the grandkids would really enjoy doing that. thanks in advance. also any places of interest we should consider?

HIMO
                                                                                                          MFF Moderator

clintonkee:
How far into MT are you going??

HIMO:
we have 2 weeks so probably all the way to the western end.

HIMO
                                                                                                MFF Moderator

BASSQUATCH:
We spent some time in Montana a couple weeks ago. Unbelievable state to visit! We drove route 2 out of Kalispell heading home to Massachusetts. Wow was that a gorgeous ride! Have a great time, make some awesome memories.

clintonkee:
Don't tell anyone about Montana,  BASSQUATCH lol   :o

I sent a PM HIMO

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version