FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Harbor area fishing tomorrow  (Read 3844 times)

lowaccord66

Re: Harbor area fishing tomorrow
« Reply #30 on: Aug 25, 2017, 08:31 PM »
No weight.  Definetly free swimming.  Reel in extrememly slow. If in current drift it and then reel slowly at the end of the drift.  I want ti come up later in the fall to do a milk run of spots like I used to when I lived in the north end. 

porkpiehat

« Reply #31 on: Aug 26, 2017, 04:50 PM »
No luck. A lot of time walking around we didn't realized most of the east end by the fauns was fenced off and down a rocky cliff. 12 hours was I was done. By boat next time and I'll have a lay of the land.

lowaccord66

« Reply #32 on: Aug 27, 2017, 08:35 AM »
Way to get out none the less. 

Knot there yet

« Reply #33 on: Aug 28, 2017, 06:38 AM »
 Crystal cove ramps not to bad. ($5).
 Got word  Thursday of school of big fish there. Found 50 commercials boat that all took limits (15) fish each. 25-40 lbs fish.we got four fish all 40" <. Hit it Saturday in kayak epic sliegh rides through about 30 boats all with comments ( no wake ,slowdown and ride him cowboy). Great time. Took boat there Sunday fish were gone. My big fish was Saturday to long to wiegh I would of had to stand up to get him out of water. (Est. very close to 40lbs). Grateful of a  Very good weekend

porkpiehat

« Reply #34 on: Aug 28, 2017, 12:14 PM »
Are you saying it's good to fish or a good place to launch (vs. the town ramp)?

Good job sounds like a blast. I need to get into a Kayak. I saw a couple floating off the Fauns at 3-4 am from the smelly side of deer island and it took us a while to figure out what we were seeing. I was impressed

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.