The Fisherman's Wharf > Camping

New (used) Motor Home

<< < (2/3) > >>

Mac Attack:
An update.

It comes home from Bison Fleet later today.
Like I said earlier - CHAAAACHING!  $$$$
Oh well, it will be right.............and more importantly, it will be safe.

This Friday we head down to Olean area for a weekend test run of things.
I'll even run all three of the AC units just to make sure that in april they all work for our trip to florida in April.
Even with the rain forecast for Saturday it should be fun.
A buddy of mine owns the campground and he and I will crush a few beer cans on our foreheads.

Next week we will take it back to Bison Fleet to have the wheel lugs all retorqued and also to have them install one of these -

Mac Attack:
Got things loaded and ready

(Kinda)

We left about 3
Thruway was at a standstill
Musta been a heck of an accident

Got off at the 33 and took Union Rd to the 400.
Stop and go Friday traffic.
Now we are in Yorkshire Corners on 16.
Sopped in the plaza to grab a few small extension cords.
It’s running well so far

Mac Attack:
Got to the campsite about 5:45
Get her leveled, the slides out, sewer - power - water connected, awning down and now having a beer.

Mac Attack:
Emptying black water holding tank on a camper is time consuming.
I need to buy one of those tank spray wands.  The newer campers are plumbed with a shower spray system in the tank.

taxid:
Challenger? Made in France?

I told the wife if we went this route it would be a motorhome like yours and not a pull trailer. I don't like how flimsy the pull trailers are and have seen my share of them blow off the road or loose control. They make a lot of pull type rec homes near me (Goshen, Elkhart, Middlebury) and they go past us all the time on delivery routes. I happened to be watching a guy near the house pulling one not pay attention and go off the road just a little and then lost control. Trailer ended up flipping on it's side and looked totaled to me.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version