FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: April 1 humor  (Read 1575 times)

Steve H.

It is understood that fishing licenses, gas, bait, etc., all cost money, but try not to let a limit of trout be your only gauge for success. – Ben Nugent, (NH F&G) Regional Fisheries Biologist

AquaAssassin

Re: April 1 humor
« Reply #1 on: Apr 01, 2022, 08:17 AM »
That’s gonna be every numb nut this November at the Brookie Fall drop locations Before first ice.  ;D

Won’t be able to see their pretty Chartreuse glitter power bait  finger nails with Night crawler dirt on the underside now. Just going to have to wait for them to leave their worm container now as a calling card. Talented folks
It’s not being Cocky if you can back it up.

When you’re good at something, you’ll tell everyone. When you’re great at something, they’ll tell you.

swnoel

« Reply #2 on: Apr 01, 2022, 09:02 AM »
yiyiyiyi... live action!

swnoel

« Reply #3 on: Apr 01, 2022, 09:06 AM »
That’s gonna be every numb nut this November at the Brookie Fall drop locations Before first ice.  ;D

Won’t be able to see their pretty Chartreuse glitter power bait  finger nails with Night crawler dirt on the underside now. Just going to have to wait for them to leave their worm container now as a calling card. Talented folks

you won't be laughing next fall when my whitetail noodling gloves help me catch that big buck! I'm ready today!  ;D

Jethro

• I fish, therefore I am... always buying gear
« Reply #4 on: Apr 01, 2022, 10:48 AM »
I'm sorry but the white tail noodling glove is hilarious! Middle finger is a white tail!

AquaAssassin

« Reply #5 on: Apr 01, 2022, 02:50 PM »

you won't be laughing next fall when my whitetail noodling gloves help me catch that big buck! I'm ready today!  ;D

Lmaooo! Well, that’s a horse of a different color. If that’s the case I’ll order now.
It’s not being Cocky if you can back it up.

When you’re good at something, you’ll tell everyone. When you’re great at something, they’ll tell you.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.