MyFishFinder Canada > Saskatchewan

Tobin Lake

(1/3) > >>

anglerbrian:
I have booked a cabin atTobin Lake resort in mid June. I was wondering if anyone could  share some info on where to head from the marina to find Walleye and Pike. If you don't feel like sharing here please PM me. I have only fished the lake a couple of times and that was many years ago.

Water Wolf:
Hi anglerbrian,
I found this online map of Tobin Lake that shows some of the known fishing spots for pike and walleye. ----> https://reeleminn.com/wp-content/uploads/Tobin-Lake-Map.pdf
Haven't really ever fished Tobin Lake enough to say which are the good spots to try on this map,but, it shows some areas to try none the less. :)

You may have to ask the lodge owner what spot / spots they feel might be good that time of year.

I do know though that the shore fishing is pretty good, in the past, around the E.B Campbell Dam, with multi species action. :w00t:

WW

anglerbrian:
Thanks Water Wolf I think you and I are the only ones from Sask that use this forum anymore!

ran7ger:
 very few of us left now that don't use facebook.  i'm not overly familiar with tobin but i would guess where the river flows in and out would be good spots during mid-june.  i do know the deadheads are not to be taken for granted.  good luck, let us know how it goes!

anglerbrian:
Hey Ran7ger Will do .It will be a fun trip no matter what.
 The big pike are on fire at the North end of Last Mountain  but the launch is not ready yet at the Regional. Shore fishing has been very good according to my Neighbor.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version