FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Fish Heads, Fish Heads, Roly Poly Fish Heads  (Read 1120 times)

bogtrotter

Fish Heads, Fish Heads, Roly Poly Fish Heads
« on: Oct 16, 2022, 05:30 PM »
The title really isn't related to the subject of today's post, but I'm running out of original taglines for my threads, so I thought I would pay homage to Ten Pole Tudor (a one hit wonder that had a video in the early days of MTV during my misspent youth).

My younger son and I got out on Fish Pond (Windsor Lake) in North Adams today from about 11 AM to 4 PM.

Another beautiful day in the neighborhood - - mostly sunny, high around 60 degrees, and plenty of peak foliage,

My son brought his one man foldable kayak, so he mostly fished from that, while I fished mostly from shore in swim trunks and krocs, although we switched off for about an hour at one point.

My son did particularly well - - landing two large mouth bass and four (12" -14") rainbow trout (of which he kept two); although I didn't do too shabby either, and managed to reel in 11 sunfish (some of them real brutes), 6 decent sized perch and one (12") rainbow.

Upon our return home, we did a surf and turf cookout - - a steak (my first in quite some time), my son's two rainbows, a salad, some kimchi and (for me) a bottle of Boulevard Brewing Company Sixth Glass quadrupel ale - - followed by some cofee cheesecake for dessert.

The Jigger

• Member of the G.O.D.S.
Re: Fish Heads, Fish Heads, Roly Poly Fish Heads
« Reply #1 on: Oct 18, 2022, 06:23 PM »
Good afternoon

fishinator

Re: Fish Heads, Fish Heads, Roly Poly Fish Heads
« Reply #2 on: Oct 19, 2022, 05:37 AM »
I just looked up the song you referenced,  wish I wouldn't have, stuck in my head now

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.