MFF US Southeast > South Carolina

new york member now living chesnee

(1/3) > >>

fishnfilet:
hey guys...moved down to sc couple weeks ago, living in chesnee, found some nice crappie lakes...,looking for anyone wanting to go out....gotta let you know up front, I am a diehard fisherman.......dave

fishnfilet:
21 guys read this....... but nobody has any info for me?? guess I'll have to fish by myself...no biggy been there done it..........

zooker:
fishnfillet

i live in central north carolina..i have not fished that lake.. but as a whole crappie are mostly a winter fish febuary-march being the best time to pick off a big one..

in this area crappie tubes and minnows are the most used.. but not by the same guys.. alot of guys are one or the other not both.. spider rigging is VERY popular down here as the unlimited rods per man rules apply..

bass,catfish,and stripers are also chased thruogh out this entire region..

i will have to private message you a differant website,with more local info..

zooker

fishnfilet:
thanks zooker,,I've found alot of new places, I also know I can catch crappie yearlong, you just have to know where to look...thanks again .....dave

zooker:

--- Quote from: fishnfilet on Feb 18, 2007, 01:11 AM ---thanks zooker,,I've found alot of new places, I also know I can catch crappie yearlong, you just have to know where to look...thanks again .....dave

--- End quote ---

i know that. but the bite REALLY turns on the best in febuary thru march when the water temps start to climb..

zooker

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version