FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD...  (Read 1472576 times)

SNAGGER

• FISHING THE SALMON RIVER SINCE 1978
Re: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD...
« Reply #5190 on: Jul 20, 2018, 12:48 PM »

heres that big sheep from other night fred.

R.I.P Uncle Johnny
        ALWAYS BE YOURSELF ,  BECAUSE THE PEOPLE THAT MATTER , DON'T MIND , AND THE ONES THAT DO , DON'T MATTER!

SNAGGER

• FISHING THE SALMON RIVER SINCE 1978
« Reply #5191 on: Jul 20, 2018, 12:50 PM »

Bobby's big Sheep from a few weeks ago

R.I.P Uncle Johnny
        ALWAYS BE YOURSELF ,  BECAUSE THE PEOPLE THAT MATTER , DON'T MIND , AND THE ONES THAT DO , DON'T MATTER!

moosefeet

« Reply #5192 on: Jul 20, 2018, 01:21 PM »
Anyone eat one of those? Probably get some wicked Fillets off them

gotagetm

« Reply #5193 on: Jul 20, 2018, 07:02 PM »
my labs eat only raw meat and fish,we keep alot of sheeps out of erie and silvers too ,filet them and they eat them,they love them with raw chicken together

Rugburn

• Camp Dog
« Reply #5194 on: Jul 21, 2018, 08:46 AM »
Well, the Mrs. was on fire with a purple rig I tied up for her. Maybe it was her on board yoga routine? Every time I looked over she was doing some kind of pose with her rod as an extension. The slow death rig I was experimenting with only produced one fish. While searching through my tackle for a change up I hear some weird high pitched squeal, thought I had a pump bearing going bad or something. Looked around to see a boat frantically trying to signal us. They had piled their lower unit up on some rocks. So we cut the trip short and gave them a tow in and a truck ride back to Sylvan. Real nice people who couldn't thank us enough. Mother Oneida can give, and also take away in a heart beat!

filetandrelease

« Reply #5195 on: Jul 21, 2018, 08:53 AM »

, glad you were there to help out 👍🏻

icejohn

• God, Family.......Fishing.
« Reply #5196 on: Jul 21, 2018, 08:56 AM »
Well, the Mrs. was on fire with a purple rig I tied up for her. Maybe it was her on board yoga routine? Every time I looked over she was doing some kind of pose with her rod as an extension. The slow death rig I was experimenting with only produced one fish. While searching through my tackle for a change up I hear some weird high pitched squeal, thought I had a pump bearing going bad or something. Looked around to see a boat frantically trying to signal us. They had piled their lower unit up on some rocks. So we cut the trip short and gave them a tow in and a truck ride back to Sylvan. Real nice people who couldn't thank us enough. Mother Oneida can give, and also take away in a heart beat!
good job rugburn....that's what all boaters should do, they're lucky to run across fine person like you who would drop everything to help someone in need...cudos to you sir. :clapping:
take a kid hunting and fishing, it's a lot better than leaving them on the streets!!

reeleyz

« Reply #5197 on: Jul 21, 2018, 01:24 PM »

, glad you were there to help out 👍🏻

X2

Rugburn

• Camp Dog
« Reply #5198 on: Jul 21, 2018, 03:59 PM »
Thanks guys, I think most would do the same with out hesitation. It's a pay it forward situation for sure.

oneida1

« Reply #5199 on: Jul 21, 2018, 04:31 PM »
good job rugburn, sucks to cut trip short but its the right thing to do

bart

• Gone fish'n, not wish'n
« Reply #5200 on: Jul 21, 2018, 04:33 PM »

Awesome!
KEEP AMERICA GREAT!  God Bless America!
"Many fish their entire lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after."-Henry David Thoreau

KingPerch

« Reply #5201 on: Jul 21, 2018, 06:29 PM »
heres the pic from my camera fred,  I ended up landing 9  if you got more then that, I think you may have got me last night ole man  ;D

The ol buzzard told me he got 10!!!!😜
“I’ve never met a Perch I didn’t like!! 😎

Time spent fishing is not deducted from one’s life span

zaphod4

« Reply #5202 on: Jul 22, 2018, 05:38 PM »
With the east wind yesterday we decided to fish east end.Trolled worm harnesses just south of 109 in around 35 for.Trolled west as trolling into the wind was too much of a pita.Marked a few schools and fish here and there.One small eye and a small sheepie to show.So we went toward the southern shore as the wind shifted a little more out of the south.Still in the 109 To 111 area but closer to shore.35 to 45 for water.Caught another small eye and 2 nice eaters.A lot of the fish were suspended in the 19 to 26 foot depth.Wind was kicking but all and all better than sitting home.Plus,as always,a nice tasty meal.

filetandrelease

« Reply #5203 on: Jul 22, 2018, 07:03 PM »

Way to make the best of a tough day 👍🏻

Deadeyez

• Oneida Lake Diehard
« Reply #5204 on: Jul 23, 2018, 05:47 PM »
Nice job toughing it out!! The lake has been cranking for 3 days! The first part of the day today was wild! 3 footers at shore in Constantia and Bernhards Bay
Nice job findin em

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.