FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Trash  (Read 3529 times)

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
Re: Trash
« Reply #15 on: Jul 19, 2018, 06:54 PM »
I'd like to see how the complainers would solve the problems of infrastructure repairs and maintenance. Just where should the billions needed come from? We drive the roads, boat the canals, use the locks...just who is supposed to pay for all the maintenance? Should it all be free? Should no one be paid for the work it takes to keep things running? Do we have some god given righ to use these amenities?

Rg
If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #16 on: Jul 19, 2018, 06:56 PM »
And.....on the subject of trash........litterbugs should be sentenced to many months of hard labor.......cleaning up after their own kind.

Rg
If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.

trapper2000

• live the dream...........wear it!!!
« Reply #17 on: Jul 19, 2018, 08:46 PM »
mmmmm RG I don't think anyone was complaining, just wondering who controls it .....now if the state can save money by  having the power authority in control  so be it ...... so relax ...people are just talking .....
you can destroy buildings  you can't  destroy the  american spirit

big_guy_13021

« Reply #18 on: Jul 20, 2018, 01:06 AM »

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #19 on: Jul 20, 2018, 07:35 AM »
I don't know what the ..........that is :o
Rg

filetandrelease

« Reply #20 on: Jul 20, 2018, 08:10 AM »
I don't know what the ..........that is :o
Rg
Easy don’t say anything or someone will be offended lol

got em

« Reply #21 on: Jul 20, 2018, 09:03 AM »
What would you do if you see someone leaving trash at your fishing spots. . Call someone. . Say something. . Whoop some ass. . 🤔. .

trapper2000

• live the dream...........wear it!!!
« Reply #22 on: Jul 20, 2018, 11:10 AM »
I say something right then .... I tell them big your stuff up

iwatched them drain thesmallpower house in fulton yesterday for repairs when the water wasdown to  ankle deep 5 workers were in the water chasing fish with nets to catch them and release to deep water
you can destroy buildings  you can't  destroy the  american spirit

filetandrelease

« Reply #23 on: Jul 20, 2018, 05:24 PM »

Mention to them that they must have forgotten to pick it up if that doesn’t work 😉 their are alternatives

big_guy_13021

« Reply #24 on: Jul 20, 2018, 07:21 PM »
Not sure what that is either but thought it was funny ..😂🤣😂🤣...it mite be trappers side kick...

taxid

« Reply #25 on: Jul 20, 2018, 07:24 PM »
We had a problem with people missing the wastebasket in the bathroom at my national guard base. Finally some crusty ol' SGT. put a sign on the mirror that said,
"Hey Dude! Mom's not here to pick up after you! That means you need to be a man and do it yourself!"  It solved the problem!
“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

big_guy_13021

« Reply #26 on: Jul 20, 2018, 07:33 PM »
I don't get mad anymore the little guy and myself just look at each other shake our heads..then he goes to the truck gets a bag and we pick it throw it away  do the hi 5 and fish...mostly night fisherman in our area that makes a mess ..we were walleye fishing last Sunday night ppl were catfishing they picked up and left 3 bottles a bag and left over chicken liver...little guy goes dad this is how it's done..he goes to them and says can you please throw your trash away they stopped for a second didn't say a word.they walked back picked it up threw it away..he goes thank for picking your trash up I like fishing here..they actually said sorry that they were gonna leave it behind..out of the clear blue sky my son goes don't do it again they smiled and your a good young man ..after they left he called them a few good choice names..😂😂😂😂

hunts2long

• Sacandaga
« Reply #27 on: Jul 21, 2018, 07:09 AM »
They used to have trash cans at the launch site down the road. They removed them a few years ago. Now they have TAKE IT WITH YOU signs. When there were trash cans, there was always trash everywhere. Now you see very little and what little there is cleaned up...h2l

fontona19

« Reply #28 on: Jul 30, 2018, 06:53 PM »
you should have went to the lock house and told the lock operator ---the lock system is all private lands
at one time the operator for lock 2 lived in greenville on rt.81
we would get you plate no. and give it to the cops.'big fine'
that was when the thruway owned it,now the power aut.owns it ,cuomo gave it to then
RAT

But then you could lose that access. Better to keep it to yourself and pick it up.  No sense in getting the authorities involved.

Rumor is that now that the  power authority runs things the locks may continue to lets us pass free of charge.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.